Once upon a time

(Image)

Once upon a time

Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
✭✭✭  / 

Comments

• Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    April patch rollout has already started with Nokia 3 being the 4th phone to receive the April patch today.
    On the other hand Nokia 8 Sirocco still clueless on March patch
  • Incredible!
  • Scam Spammers Scam Spammers
    ✭✭  / 
    The Nokia 8 Sirocco is not an Android One device at all. It is just another standard android device disguised as an Andoid One 
    <b>😂</b>
    ✭✭✭  / 
    So even Nokia 2 gets April and March patch today which means only Sirocco left to get March patch now.
    And yes April patch rollout has already started with 5 phones getting April update.
    Most probably Sirocco will get cumulative March and April patch
  • romu romu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I chatted with support yesterday. They talked about a one-time hold off for Sirocco update.  They can not say as of now a date on when we will receive the next update. I am not satisfied with that and am very disappointment.
  • Another week without security update on our Sirocco.  :/
    Next week we'll be in May.
  • NSU1200C NSU1200C
    ✭✭  / 
    Only a few weeks left and the 8 sirocco will not be qualified for the Android Enterprise recommendation anymore. What a shame!

• Serversurfer Serversurfer
    ✭✭  / 
    Its so sad to note that Juho S. is just an untrustworthy chatterbox. I remember his promises during the MWC 2018 in context with the Nokia 8 Sirocco.... I´m fed up to get stereotypes and text modules from the tech support cause of its delay of March/April security patch. Beside my unsolved bluetooth- and wlan-problems I have decided to kick my sirocco away and switch to Sony...  Go to **** Nokia/hmdglobal!
  • I say...WHY????
  • carsten carsten
    ✭✭  / 
    The Nokia 8 Sirocco is a a dead smartphone. Nokia is also dead for me!
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 2019
    V4.14B is the latest version of Pie I have seen across all Nokia phones. The size of the update is 353 MB too small to address all the issues considering the fact that it includes the security patches of 2 months as well.

Nokia needs to post a more detailed changelog rather than leaving it to the users to see what all changed after the update.