Lag response while charging

Did someone note about Lag response while charging ?

Lag response while charging

Khmer Hunter Khmer Hunter
✭✭  / 
Did someone note about Lag response while charging ?
Tagged:

Comments

• marsic marsic
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 2019
    Yup. A simple solution suggested by someone on the forum was to lock the screen and unlock again, apparently it temporarily makes the phone more responsive.
  • Khmer Hunter Khmer Hunter
    ✭✭  /  edited April 2019
    marsic said:
    Yup. A simple solution suggested by someone on the forum was to lock the screensand unlock again, apparently it temporarily makes the phone more responsive.
    So Nokia will never release software update to fix this issue 😣
  • potemkin potemkin
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I'm not experiencing any lag while charging. Are you sure it's a software and not hardware issue?
    ✭✭  / 
    potemkin said:
    I'm not experiencing any lag while charging. Are you sure it's a software and not hardware issue?
    I'm stay on stock rom and i just bought it about 2 weeks ago
  • marsic marsic
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 2019
    He probably meant the jerky responsiveness of the touch screen when you plug the charging cable in. On mine it also happens when the phone lays flat on wooden desk or fabric (bed, sofa, etc). It just randomly registers taps on other places than where you actually tapped.

Disclaimer: i have a soft TPU back case and a tempered glass screen protector, which may or may not be the cause.
    ✭✭  / 
    marsic said:
    He probably meant the jerky responsiveness of the touch screen when you plug the charging cable in. On mine it also happens when the phone lays flat on wooden desk or fabric (bed, sofa, etc). It just randomly registers taps on other places than where you actually tapped.

Disclaimer: i have a soft TPU back case and a tempered glass screen protector, which may or may not be the cause.
    I also using soft TPU case and temper class screen protector look like u bro.
    I think it should be software problem because i have another phone before never meet issue like this
    Honestly Nokia pretty poor on software but hardware pretty durable
  • jkdlhtlr jkdlhtlr
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue, SOMETIMES.
  • ignas ignas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It's most likely hardware, not that we'd get a fix if it were software either. Tempered glass screen protectors certainly make it worse from my experience. Bad grounding of the digitizer or something. Inherent design issue I'd say.