Nokia 3.1 plus running Oreo got April patch on 16th April

According to this page https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/security-updates Oreo users have already got the April security patch.

Nokia 3.1 plus running Oreo got April patch on 16th April

Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
✭✭✭  / 
According to this page https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/security-updates Oreo users have already got the April security patch.
This seems funny and strange that they are providing a patch for Oreo users and not Pie users.
Has anyone received this update?

Comments

• masanza masanza
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 3 (Oreo) 3.1 plus got April security patches
  • I'm in Bulgaria with Nokia 3.1 Plus, Oreo 8.1 and I stucked with the January security patch...  :|
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    toshocorp said:
    I'm in Bulgaria with Nokia 3.1 Plus, Oreo 8.1 and I stucked with the January security patch...  :|
    Why don't you try the VPN trick?
  • toshocorp said:
    I'm in Bulgaria with Nokia 3.1 Plus, Oreo 8.1 and I stucked with the January security patch...  :|
    Why don't you try the VPN trick?
    Thanks. But this did not worked :( 
  • VPN trick not working.. Greece still Android 8.1
  • Nikpalatz said:
    VPN trick not working.. Greece still Android 8.1
    Did you got any security update? I'm still on January
  • Webs Webs
    ✭✭  /  edited May 10
    Same here in Russia still on January/5/2019 . Not have any sign of anything or any info and sorry to say that nokia here is  not giving any answers.
    It's just an Dissatisfaction.😡
  • toshocorp said:
    Nikpalatz said:
    VPN trick not working.. Greece still Android 8.1
    Did you got any security update? I'm still on January
    Mine security is from 5th February 2019
  • Bogdan T Bogdan T
    ✭✭  / 
    Im from Danmark and my Nokia 3.1 plus was updated 5 days ago to security of 5 April patch
  • In Serbia, still oreo with 5th january security patch. Shame on you Nokia!
  • anatta anatta
     / 
    So much for this being an Android One phone; I bought it yesterday in Romania and it's still on Oreo with January SP. It's May and it can't update to a February released Pie, pathetic.
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 20
    @anatta Its true that Nokia ignores customers of countries other than India mostly. I am lucky that I am an Indian and get the update 99% times on the day an update is released by Nokia.
    Good news is that Android Q will solve this issue of monthly updates . Google will directly provide security updates via play store possibly in future. This will reduce carrier and manufacturer dependence.
  • Webs Webs
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello all.
    I got this update today really it's so funny.
    All here talk about April  patch.
    I was have Jan . 5.2019 and they send ota what I've got it today is February. 5.2019 someone tell me please Google have monthly scurty patches or what? or should I damage my phone and never buy any Nokia phone again 🤣