Battery

The guy who sold me this phone said the battery should last 2 days. This barely makes it through a full day.

Battery

The guy who sold me this phone said the battery should last 2 days. This barely makes it through a full day. My Moto g6 forge had better battery life and it was 100$. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My 3.1 Plus lasts two days and SOT is about 10 hours.
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Grant Strac The guy who sold the phone to you was a big liar. Even Nokia doesn't dare to guarantee 2 day battery backup. I don't see any phone in the market which can last more than 1 day under under normal internet, multimedia & gaming Usage.
    However if you don't turn on the internet the battery will last 2 days or even more.

My Moto E2 (2300 mah) lasts more than 10 days if I don't use internet, games & multimedia. My Lumia 520(1400 mah) lasts 5 to 6 days under the same condition. However when I turn on the internet both these phones don't even last a single day.

So it depends upon the type of usage. I stream 16 hrs a day and my 3.1 plus battery lasts a day which is pretty good. If you use the phone for only for calls then it might even last a week
  • Bogdan T Bogdan T
    ✭✭  / 
    Hej guys. My 3.1 plus hold battery 2 days easily with WiFi on 24 h., using apps, MP3. Don't see any problems.