Rating system on the forum

Hello According to the forum instructions (https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/42267/ranking-system-and-points) I should get a points for: 

Rating system on the forum

petrus petrus
✭✭✭✭  / 

Hello :)

According to the forum instructions (https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/42267/ranking-system-and-points) I should get a points for: 

• Each comment you make
  • Each Like/Agree/lol on your comment

I've never received points for lol and lately for adding comments.
Either it has changed and you need to edit the instructions or correct the bug on the forum.

@HMD_Laura ; please, can you comment on that?

Thank you :)

Comments

• HMD_Laura HMD_Laura
    Staff member  /  edited April 25
    Hi @petrus ;

I will have a look at this. I haven't changed the settings in earning point so it should be the same. Let's see :smile: 
    Thanks for raising this. 

Best regards, 
    Laura 

P.S. Also moved this thread to the feedback area 
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @HMD_Laura Thank you. :smiley:
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @petrus how did you conclude that the LOLs and adding comments are not giving you points? What I have seen is that the points table updates at intervals. So, your points won't jump up as soon as you submit a comment or get a LOL, but the table is refreshed after some time and you get the points added. So, maybe that's making it a bit harder for you to monitor it when you get the point and when not? :)

• petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 25
    singhnsk said:
    Hi @petrus how did you conclude that the LOLs and adding comments are not giving you points? What I have seen is that the points table updates at intervals. So, your points won't jump up as soon as you submit a comment or get a LOL, but the table is refreshed after some time and you get the points added. So, maybe that's making it a bit harder for you to monitor it when you get the point and when not? :)

Hi @singhnsk
    I've been watching it for a long time and it doesn't really give me points. Only points for Like / Agree are credited to me. :)
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    I see..:-) Not that I receive a lot of LOLs though, but I am sure I am getting points for the comments that I make. Would be starange for a forum platform to not credit it for som e selected users :/
  • San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Dear Laura,
    I am also not getting the points, please look into the matter.