Tagged:

Comments

• KuKo KuKo
    ✭✭✭  / 
    HMD Nokia 9 already got it. 

But, oh, hehee, do older models also need it :D 
  • jordi77 jordi77
    ✭✭  / 
    It's out for the Nokia 3 and I am still checking for it for the Nokia 6 so I can update my Nokia 6 but nothing has come up yet
  • Some people it's saying. That the update for Nokia 6 (2017) wil came with Android 9 and that it's making an slower diffution 
  • I am waiting this updates
  • I had the same question then they sent me this...... Now if you read the first part of it you will get your answer but when you see what is released you will understand that the update has been released but not sent through to us on our Nokia 6 as yet... It's a carrier and or country rollout issue....

That being said I got 9 pie on Feb 19th so what's the story morning glory.

https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/security-updates<div>;
    </div>
  • I should have bought a Nokia 6.4.Then HMD Global have learnt everything wrong about the 6,6.1,6.2,6.3 and finally the 6.4 will have perfect  hardware & software.
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I don't think Nokia 6 will get updates anymore. Already 2 years over and still it got March update. Almost all Nokia phones (baring a few) have got April update.
    Lets see if Nokia shows some mercy. If a new pie build comes to solve the existing bugs then definitely it will come with the latest patch. If not then i am afraid that April Patch might not come ever.
    Lets see what Nokia team thinks about it. Its upto them.