V15

Folks, Is anyone aware of the v15 rollout plan? Do we know when Europe/UK users might get access to it?

V15

guinnsquirrel guinnsquirrel
✭✭  / 
Folks,
Is anyone aware of the v15 rollout plan? Do we know when Europe/UK users might get access to it?

Comments

• For those who are outside the v15 release zone, if we connected our 8110 4g to a VPN transmitting one of the countries that has v15 (India, Philippines), could we trick our phones into thinking v15 is available for download?
  • abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    For those who are outside the v15 release zone, if we connected our 8110 4g to a VPN transmitting one of the countries that has v15 (India, Philippines), could we trick our phones into thinking v15 is available for download?

I don't think you can trick it after all it's a SMART feature phone isn't it? :-D
  • My phone is still on 10.05 version. No update available for V15 till now. Any user has the same problem of new OS update in India ?
  • Seanwis Seanwis
     /  edited May 1
    Platform version : 48.0a2
    Build id : 20181026154933

Still on v13. 
  • user1519490261557 user1519490261557
    ✭✭  / 
    Why no update for India? My phone still on 10.05 . So sad.
  • I am not sure, but I guess the update depends on the IMEI or on hardware revision / release region or something like that.
    I already have Firmware V16 today 04.05.2019 on a single SIM 8110 phone bought from Belgium. A friend that lives in the same city does not have the update on a dual SIM phone bought from a different country.
  • Seanwis Seanwis
     / 
    Seanwis said:
    Platform version : 48.0a2
    Build id : 20181026154933

Still on v13. 
    Got the update last night. 2019-05-03. V16 !
  • orips orips
    ✭✭  / 
    I am not sure, but I guess the update depends on the IMEI or on hardware revision / release region or something like that.
    I already have Firmware V16 today 04.05.2019 on a single SIM 8110 phone bought from Belgium. A friend that lives in the same city does not have the update on a dual SIM phone bought from a different country.
    I think you are correct. Can you share the name of the store from which you bought your phone? I'm seriously considering buying the same phone again, just to get it with WhatsApp this time.
  • orips orips
    ✭✭  / 
    v16 now available in Israel.
  • guinnsquirrel guinnsquirrel
    ✭✭  / 
    orips said:
    v16 now available in Israel.
    Do you have the single or dual sim version? 
  • orips orips
    ✭✭  / 
    @guinnsquirrel

Single SIM.
  • עזרא עזרא
    ✭✭  / 
    I’m in israel and my 8110 says v12 up to date.