Will Nokia 6 be getting Maintenance Update After Pie Update

As I know Pie will be the last Major OS Update for One of the best Nokia Device Nokia :6 aka The Tank.

Will Nokia 6 be getting Maintenance Update After Pie Update

shubham sharma shubham sharma
✭✭✭  / 
As I know Pie will be the last Major OS Update for One of the best Nokia Device Nokia :6 aka The Tank.

I feel pie is not that much stable as:-
1) There's Battery Drain
2) Mic Volume is Low
3) AR Stickers in Camera App is Missing
4) No Lift to Check Phone Gesture is there in build OOAO_6_12_H
5) While Charging The Phone. Battery Protection App Recommends to Remove Charger. As it get quite hot. I am using original Nokia Charger.

It would be great if They provide a maintenance update for this device. Other Nokia Devices have received maintenance update (5.1+,6.1+,7+) with bug fixes. I hope do they do the same for This Nokia 6(2017)  as well 

Answers

• KuKo KuKo
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 2019
    "Other Nokia Devices have received maintenance update (5.1+,6.1+,7+) with bug fixes."

Yean, but those MR + SP (Maintenance Release + Security Patch) -updates on March have not fixed the major problems of Android 9 Pie in those HMD Nokia phone models either, as you can see in user talks of those models here in user forum. Quite much same problems with all models still, with 9 Pie. 

Best solution would be to offer safe downgrade option to roll back to Oreo 8.1 by HMD Nokia update. And to offer then security patches quarterly, every 3 month for it.