Guys how about bringing back the designs from the old Lumia phones?

The old Lumia phones were brilliant. Especially those coloured body shells.

Guys how about bringing back the designs from the old Lumia phones?

The old Lumia phones were brilliant. Especially those coloured body shells. I would buy it in a heartbeat if Nokia starts releasing phones with the Lumia-ish designs 

Answers

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The old Lumia phones were brilliant. Especially those coloured body shells. I would buy it in a heartbeat if Nokia starts releasing phones with the Lumia-ish designs 
    Designs keep changing and evolving over time. During that time most Mobile phones were made out of plastic/Polycarbonate from all manufacturers. So it was easy to differentiate using different colours and a pure design. Even Nokia slowly moved to aluminium frame with Lumia 830 and 930 and the leaked McLaren if you have seen had a metal unibody design.

If Nokia made devices using Polycarbonate in today's time then most reviewers will just look at it as a huge con and term it as not so durable smartphone. Personally I would love to see that design back but then the reasons above could be a problem. Btw they have added colours to their entry level smartphones like Nokia, 1 Plus and 2.1 and I hope the colourful design climb the ladder and also reach the mod range segment. It does look beautiful and also helps standout from the rest. 😁
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Designs keep changing and evolving over time. During that time most Mobile phones were made out of plastic/Polycarbonate from all manufacturers. So it was easy to differentiate using different colours and a pure design. Even Nokia slowly moved to aluminium frame with Lumia 830 and 930 and the leaked McLaren if you have seen had a metal unibody design.

If Nokia made devices using Polycarbonate in today's time then most reviewers will just look at it as a huge con and term it as not so durable smartphone. Personally I would love to see that design back but then the reasons above could be a problem. Btw they have added colours to their entry level smartphones like Nokia, 1 Plus and 2.1 and I hope the colourful design climb the ladder and also reach the mod range segment. It does look beautiful and also helps standout from the rest. 😁
    Yeah, buy they can do something revolutionary in terms of design as metal back & glass design have become boring.
  • Manus Manus
    ✭✭✭  / 

They can use ceramic instead of polycarbonate that material can be colored both with gradient tones and natural tones, and some sandblasting would give us that beautiful natural texture. And switching the aluminum frames with the stainless steel would work for these days.

Evolution works both for forwards and backwards you know? Whales were evolved from the land mammals and now they are the titans of the ocean ;) sometimes evolving backwards is a good thing.