BEWARE all My Friends . Touch Freeze in Nokia 3.1 plus

BEWARE all my friends from nokia (HMD).

BEWARE all My Friends . Touch Freeze in Nokia 3.1 plus

AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
✭✭  /  edited April 30
BEWARE all my friends from nokia (HMD). same issue multiple touch and touch freeze after some time used, but service center told us to update software, but after update the issue will not solved. after that they will change your motherboard but problem will happen again because the fault in hardware of nokia devices. this is request to all my friends please claim them to replace Handset or refund your money from nokia (HMD) because the problem will come in each handset if not today but after some time the problem will come in each Phone of Nokia(HMD)
This is humble request to HMD Nokia please short out is issues otherwise no one buy your product and you will be again comes in Trouble. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Hare Ram Hare Ram
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm not facing that problem in Nokia 3.1 plus
  • San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It's problem with the software. Hmd should fix it in next new pie build update.
  • AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
    ✭✭  / 
    Hare Ram said:
    I'm not facing that problem in Nokia 3.1 plus
    You are lucky my friend. All the best for further services from nokia . My phone has cracked by service centre .
    ✭✭  / 
    It's problem with the software. Hmd should fix it in next new pie build update
    I think hmd makes frauds with there customers . My phone has cracked by service centre now support executive dined for repair again. Fraud nokia
  • Webs Webs
    ✭✭  / 
    I just wanna know ( where can I find the 
    Adjust colors, clarity, color temperature and screen modes) in Nokia 3.1 plus please ... Cuz not have nothing like this in my device .
    Thanks.
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Webs These features are not a part of Android Pie and since Nokia uses Android one these features are missing. My Lumia 520 had these features. I wish Nokia gives some extra features rather than using Android One in upcoming phones because Androids one is very boring.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Hare Ram My phone is also freezing but its rare and can be tolerated. It is nowhere close to as described by @AMANDEEP1888 . I see him posting the same everywhere and getting support from other users too. So we should thank god that I am not facing any such problem till now and I wish I don't face in future either
  • Hare Ram Hare Ram
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm gonna go to service centre today coz I'm also facing some problems.My phone leaves volte sometimes and sometimes my phone got turned off when I receive calls.They have told that We  would have to update your phone we have got the software directly from the company. So today I'm gonna hand my phone to the service centre.
    Thanks
    ✭✭  / 
    Hare Ram said:
    I'm gonna go to service centre today coz I'm also facing some problems.My phone leaves volte sometimes and sometimes my phone got turned off when I receive calls.They have told that We  would have to update your phone we have got the software directly from the company. So today I'm gonna hand my phone to the service centre.
    Thanks
    So be careful my friend from nokia .they are making frauds in many ways. Dont sign there job sheet until you will receive your phone in same condition otherwise customer care supportive mekes you fool and fool
  • Hare Ram Hare Ram
    ✭✭  / 
    Hurray I have received my phone on 9th may and almost problems are solved now but in service centre I was feeling that I won't be able to get my phone back coz during software updating process they have shown me that your phone got corrupt but they told It'll be alright and really everything is alright now. My problems are solved.
    Thanks to nokia and the service centre who has given me their best service.
    ✭✭  / 
    Hare Ram said:
    Hurray I have received my phone on 9th may and almost problems are solved now but in service centre I was feeling that I won't be able to get my phone back coz during software updating process they have shown me that your phone got corrupt but they told It'll be alright and really everything is alright now. My problems are solved.
    Thanks to nokia and the service centre who has given me their best service.
    Congrats my friend finally problem solved by nokia 
  • Mok's Mok's
     / 
    Yes all.,

I am also facing the same issue., touch freeze i don't know what should i do can any one help me out.,

Regards,
    Mok's
    ✭✭  / 
    Mok's said:
    Yes all.,

I am also facing the same issue., touch freeze i don't know what should i do can any one help me out.,

Regards,
    Mok's
    Dear friend please go to your nearest service centre they will help you the problem in the motherboard of almost all devices. One day the problem will comes out so i future please don't buy nokia and dont recommend to anyone for nokia. 
    The service centre first update your software . I problem will not solved than  askthem for refund you money because the problem is  in the motherboard . So don't change your motherboard the imei numbers will also not same the value of your bill will be zero . So be carefull from nokia . Please check your phone before signing on the jobsheet. Check your phone in sunlight.
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    BEWARE all my friends from nokia (HMD). 
    I stand bewared. 😁😁
    3.1+ is crap of a phone. 
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 28
    About one month since the 2nd Pie update... Still screen freezing, phone hanging.... Suddenly if you turn ínternet on after a long time it will hang just bcoz handling so many notifications for it is impossible issue.. crap camera.... Overall pathetic phone.... I have only been made fun of after buying this...