This is enough! Fix the low call volume issue already, unacceptable!

Fix the frickin bug already it's been 4 months since it popped up. Don't you guys have even a little bit of shame?

This is enough! Fix the low call volume issue already, unacceptable!

durr-e-adan durr-e-adan ✭✭
✭✭  / 
Fix the frickin bug already it's been 4 months since it popped up. Don't you guys have even a little bit of shame? You guys are just ignoring this very crititical issue.

Comments

• jdi000 jdi000 ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hello

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.   Is the call volume low for carrier service or does it do the same on apps like Skype or Google voice?

Regards
    Jason
  • Becker Becker ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Pls fix
  • tudor georgescu tudor georgescu ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What a software update won't do is fix your provider's signal strength.
  • Alex Felix Alex Felix ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    I had the same problem. And my fhones touch screen froze al the time. I took it back to my service provider. My phone was replaced .And the call volume is fine on the new fhone. So it seems to me the problem is with the phones software. 
  • Traveler 37138 Traveler 37138 ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the TA-1045 and I have the earpiece volume issue , which I believe came with the March Update when I was in Italy on Vodafone. I think I got the April update in the US on T-Mobile, but don't remember for sure. The build number is 00WW_3_51F_SP01 if that helps identify it. It is strictly this phone because I used the SIM in a Galaxy S5. Is the May security patch about ready for prime time? Sure would be nice to get it fixed before our August trip. What say you HMD Nokia?
  • sammy sammy ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Issue might be related to either or both carrier service or phone software update. Needs to be checked by service center technician.
  • adriano adriano ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    I had the same issue since december, at the end of january I sent the phone to service, I got it back in two weeks and since then it has been working fine. This issue is due to hardware, not to software because to solve it, service opened my phone and, as usual, replaced the screen too