Ability to store Apps on SD card

I've noticed that I'm unable to transfer any of my apps to the SD card.

Ability to store Apps on SD card

I tried in App settings under Storage and I also tried in Storage options, but I can't find the "Use as internal storage" option.

The feature is also not mentioned here, so I believe for some reason it is not implemented.
Is that Android One issue or Nokia issue? Either way, some clarity would be nice.
64GB is still kinda good, but it is only a matter of time when I will start playing App of the Week Roulette game again. This was the main reason I had to buy a new phone. (I had an 8GB Xperia M4).

Looking forward to seeing this implemented.

Comments

• Peter Nylén Peter Nylén
    ✭✭  /  edited April 30

I tried in App settings under Storage and I also tried in Storage options, but I can't find the "Use as internal storage" option.

The feature is also not mentioned here, so I believe for some reason it is not implemented.
    Is that Android One issue or Nokia issue? Either way, some clarity would be nice.
    64GB is still kinda good, but it is only a matter of time when I will start playing App of the Week Roulette game again. This was the main reason I had to buy a new phone. (I had an 8GB Xperia M4).

Looking forward to seeing this implemented.
    Under developer options you can choose "allow apps in external storage". What does that do? Since I don't have an SD card I can not try it.