Share your experiences on the April Security Patch and Maintenance Release Update

Yesterday, NokiaCamp blog reported that HMD has pushed the April 2019 Google Security Patch with Maintenence release to Nokia 8.1.

Share your experiences on the April Security Patch and Maintenance Release Update

Conqueror Conqueror
✭✭✭  / 
Yesterday, NokiaCamp blog reported that HMD has pushed the April 2019 Google Security Patch with Maintenence release to Nokia 8.1. While I'm yet to receive the update here in Nigeria, can those that have received it share their experiences so far. Kindly tell us the improvements you noticed so far. We will also like to know your country where you received the update. Is the front camera over exposure bug fixed? Has the back camera improved? Are you now able to see the apps restricted by the adaptive battery? Please tell us what you have experienced so far. Thanks.

Comments

• SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yesterday, NokiaCamp blog reported that HMD has pushed the April 2019 Google Security Patch with Maintenence release to Nokia 8.1. While I'm yet to receive the update here in Nigeria, can those that have received it share their experiences so far. Kindly tell us the improvements you noticed so far. We will also like to know your country where you received the update. Is the front camera over exposure bug fixed? Has the back camera improved? Are you now able to see the apps restricted by the adaptive battery? Please tell us what you have experienced so far. Thanks.
    I have to admit that after the last update the split of the screen was fixed, and the smoothness of the improvement system, it remains only to increase the speed of slow-motion shooting up to 480 fps, as it is on Samsung with the same processor, camera for me working good , I also have Zenfone 3 asus , when I compare I see more quality in Nokia 8.1
    when I watch reviews on YouTube, I often see images of phones that are much more expensive than the ones ovexpanded in the sun
  • Conqueror Conqueror
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I have to admit that after the last update the split of the screen was fixed, and the smoothness of the improvement system, it remains only to increase the speed of slow-motion shooting up to 480 fps, as it is on Samsung with the same processor, camera for me working good , I also have Zenfone 3 asus , when I compare I see more quality in Nokia 8.1
    when I watch reviews on YouTube, I often see images of phones that are much more expensive than the ones ovexpanded in the sun
    What's your country and when did you receive the update? 
  • SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 
    yesterday, Taiwan
  • Conqueror Conqueror
    ✭✭✭  / 
    yesterday, Taiwan
    Ok
  • Victor001 Victor001
    ✭✭  / 
    Mine in Vietnam. The system audio eq has not fixed yet and lockscreen display bug too. 

• Victor001 Victor001
    ✭✭  / 

• seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What's wrong with the main camera?? Mine takes beautiful images, lovely colours and no over sharpening, great lowlight too
  • Conqueror Conqueror
    ✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    What's wrong with the main camera?? Mine takes beautiful images, lovely colours and no over sharpening, great lowlight too
    I asked of any Improvement on it and never meant something was wrong there. The only camera I complained of an issue is the front camera and that's over exposure issue. Have you received the update? Was the back camera improved? Do you still notice over exposure in front camera? 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Conqueror after feb update over exposure issue improved alot. 
  • Conqueror Conqueror
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Conqueror after feb update over exposure issue improved alot. 
    But it still need some improvement