Gallery apk shortcuts doesn't work on Android 9

new user here, recently got a 6.1 last week,  old model had android 6 and used quick pic because of his ability to put a image folder shorcut on the desktop, …

Gallery apk shortcuts doesn't work on Android 9

JoseM JoseM
 /  edited May 3
new user here, recently got a 6.1 last week,  old model had android 6 and used quick pic because of his ability to put a image folder shorcut on the desktop, something i cant do on the nokia (running android 9), hae tried many gallery apks ,no one works so i assume is a android 9  issue, anyone know a apk gallery with short cut feature that works on android 9 or a way to enable it ?

Comments

• San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    JoseM said:
    new user here, recently got a 6.1 last week,  old model had android 6 and used quick pic because of his ability to put a image folder shorcut on the desktop, something i cant do on the nokia (running android 9), hae tried many gallery apks ,no one works so i assume is a android 9  issue, anyone know a apk gallery with short cut feature that works on android 9 or a way to enable it ?
    Use photos by Google as gallery, it may solve your problem.
  • JoseM JoseM
     / 
    JoseM said:
    Use photos by Google as gallery, it may solve your problem.
    Does ir hace a shorcut feature?, if not the other apks work fine, What i want Is to accesos a image folder from the phone desktop