Optimize Android 9 Pie for nokia 3.1

After updating to Android 9 pie, a lot of errors appeared in the system, the date and time are constantly reset, there are no notifications about the battery status, the battery consumption has increased by 2 times.When the brightness decreases the screen starts to flicker.

Optimize Android 9 Pie for nokia 3.1

Yuri Mokin Yuri Mokin
✭✭  /  edited May 2019
After updating to Android 9 pie, a lot of errors appeared in the system, the date and time are constantly reset, there are no notifications about the battery status, the battery consumption has increased by 2 times.When the brightness decreases the screen starts to flicker. Statusbar is too huge !!! Please release a patch optimizing it. 
Tagged:

Comments

• San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It looks like Nokia released beta update. Hmd should check most of the thing before providing stable update like Apple.
  • Wisdom Effiong Wisdom Effiong
    ✭✭  / 
    Android 9 is very unstable, I can't but password or pin on my phone, if not some times the phone will reject my pin
  • Obazda Obazda
    ✭✭  / 
    Every three days Phone gets slow and needs reboot.
  • Eric Enedylson Eric Enedylson
     /  edited May 2019
    Ami  tambien me parpadea en la pantalla y escribo en la pagina de Nokia mobil y pues disque estan trabajando en ello ojala pues se puede areglar 
  • Crazykaty Crazykaty
    ✭✭  / 
    I have had the same issue, it will not see my SD card. I have to keep formatting the card to get it to work. 
  • RAHUL RASAL RAHUL RASAL
    ✭✭  / 

NOKIA 3.1

SOFTWARE UPDATE - ANDROID 9 PIE (V3.25B)

DOWNLOAD THIS UPDATE SHOWING ON SCREEN

COULDN'T UPDATE

INSTALLATION PROBLEM

PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT THE SAME

• Mueller68 Mueller68
    ✭✭  / 

Ich verlasse Nokia, das 3.1 habe ich schon weggegeben, jetzt ist das Nokia 5 und das Nokia 2 daran! Das Nokia 6.1 werde ich auch noch zurück setzen und weggeben! Nokia gibt wirklich keine gute Arbeit ab! Schade! Hab mir ein Samsung geholt das funktioniert!

• Achyut S Tendolkar Achyut S Tendolkar
    ✭✭  / 

Same problem I am facing from last 1.5 years. I purchased Nokia 3.1 in Sep 2018. Within 10 days the problem started. Company refused to give replacement and advised to visit service center. Till date problem is not solved permanently. When mobile becomes slow I had to visit service center. Now warranty is over they are changing for update.