Optimize Android 9 Pie for nokia 3.1

After updating to Android 9 pie, a lot of errors appeared in the system, the date and time are constantly reset, there are no notifications about the battery status, the battery consumption has increased by 2 times.When the brightness decreases the screen starts to flicker.

Optimize Android 9 Pie for nokia 3.1

Yuri Mokin Yuri Mokin
✭✭  /  edited May 3
After updating to Android 9 pie, a lot of errors appeared in the system, the date and time are constantly reset, there are no notifications about the battery status, the battery consumption has increased by 2 times.When the brightness decreases the screen starts to flicker. Statusbar is too huge !!! Please release a patch optimizing it. 
Tagged:

Comments

• San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It looks like Nokia released beta update. Hmd should check most of the thing before providing stable update like Apple.
  • Wisdom Effiong Wisdom Effiong
    ✭✭  / 
    Android 9 is very unstable, I can't but password or pin on my phone, if not some times the phone will reject my pin
  • Obazda Obazda
    ✭✭  / 
    Every three days Phone gets slow and needs reboot.
  • Eric Enedylson Eric Enedylson
     /  edited May 6
    Ami  tambien me parpadea en la pantalla y escribo en la pagina de Nokia mobil y pues disque estan trabajando en ello ojala pues se puede areglar 
  • I have had the same issue, it will not see my SD card. I have to keep formatting the card to get it to work.