EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ERROR (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY + THINK CAREFULLY)

When viewing a discussion, the number of views of that discussion increases based on the number of views that were discussion - for example, if i go to see 10 times of a discussion, the number of views of that discussion will increase to 10 views, if Nokia doesn't believe, please check as i said above, please fix this error as soon as possible otherwise the views of the discussions may be inaccurate.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ERROR (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY + THINK CAREFULLY)

Mei You Ming Zi Mei You Ming Zi
✭✭  / 
When viewing a discussion, the number of views of that discussion increases based on the number of views that were discussion - for example, if i go to see 10 times of a discussion, the number of views of that discussion will increase to 10 views, if Nokia doesn't believe, please check as i said above, please fix this error as soon as possible otherwise the views of the discussions may be inaccurate. Thanks.

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 4
    Agreed. I've noticed it too. But I guess it is acceptable because it just says views and not unique views. Probably we can still safely call it a view when a person reads the same thing again 😊

What do you have to say about this, @HMD_Laura ?