Smart Lock Not Working

I cannot believe in 2019 smart lock is still causing problems for phone manufacturers and you have to go through the rigmarole of disabling the smart lock trusted agent, reboot, re-enable the smart lock trusted agent to get it working on the 8.1, you might as well disable it and forget about it.

Smart Lock Not Working

mrbelter mrbelter
✭✭✭✭  / 
I cannot believe in 2019 smart lock is still causing problems for phone manufacturers and you have to go through the rigmarole of disabling the smart lock trusted agent, reboot, re-enable the smart lock trusted agent to get it working on the 8.1, you might as well disable it and forget about it.

I don't suppose anyone has a working and permanent fix do they?

Comments

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    Nope, its broken and will stay broken 
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Amith M said:
    Nope, its broken and will stay broken 
    It was fixed on the Nokia 8 so try to be a little more optimistic.
  • mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Location based smart lock seems to be working fine since the May update.
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Smart lock is working fine for me. No issues yet
  • Itis1984 Itis1984
     / 
    I have the Nokia 7 plus running android 9. Phone is only one week in use. The smart lock features do not work. I can setup up the trusted parameters but they are not applied. So none of them are working. Only the finger print control of the lock screen. Can anybody help me with the fix. 
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    Itis1984 said:
    I have the Nokia 7 plus running android 9. Phone is only one week in use. The smart lock features do not work. I can setup up the trusted parameters but they are not applied. So none of them are working. Only the finger print control of the lock screen. Can anybody help me with the fix. 
    Nope, can't help here, this is the 8.1 board, go to 7 plus and ask there. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Amith M said:
    Itis1984 said:
    Nope, can't help here, this is the 8.1 board, go to 7 plus and ask there. 
    Same problem like 8.1, and so the solution will be same as both running on Android 9 Pie and Android One.
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    Not all Android One devices are the same. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Amith M said:
    Not all Android One devices are the same. 
    N7P and N8.1 are very alike except for the processor.