ALERT to all nokia users

this nokia is giving very poor services and product . they are making you fool dear friends.

ALERT to all nokia users

AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
✭✭  / 
this nokia is giving very poor services and product . they are making you fool dear friends. motherboard of all phones is very poor quality touch freeze problem in all handsets. in chandigarh the service center sco 2473-74 sector 22 gives you third class services. i submitted my phone ok condition but they returned it cracked . first they gives you phone after sign there jobsheet . then nokia ask you why did you signed on job sheet if you received  cracked phone. all major companies are making fool to indian people. india very well place for frauds and making fool to customers. Please nokia if you will not solve this problem you will be again on road.

Comments

• Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hey @AMANDEEP1888 I request you not to spam this community page by posting the same thing numerous times everyday. If you think that Nokia reads the community pages then you are mistaken and even if they do then no point posting it everyday. If you want then you add comments in already existing discussions rather than starting a new discussion everytime.
    This page is for getting solutions from other users. As  you can see nobody has the solution to your problem. So I would really appreciate if you understand this.
    Otherwise you are free to do what you want 
  • AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
    ✭✭  / 
    Hey @AMANDEEP1888 I request you not to spam this community page by posting the same thing numerous times everyday. If you think that Nokia reads the community pages then you are mistaken and even if they do then no point posting it everyday. If you want then you add comments in already existing discussions rather than starting a new discussion everytime.
    This page is for getting solutions from other users. As  you can see nobody has the solution to your problem. So I would really appreciate if you understand this.
    Otherwise you are free to do what you want 
    Hey dear what is your problem . I have cheated by nokia and there community. This is my ways to tell everyone and everywhere.if you dont like that is your problem dude.