Nokia Camera APK v91.9.1180.51

Can anyone tell me that does Nokia camera APK v91. 9. 1180.51 works on Nokia 7 Plus? I tried, it fails to run. Anyone managed to run this new version?

Nokia Camera APK v91.9.1180.51

abdal ahmad abdal ahmad
✭✭  / 
Can anyone tell me that does Nokia camera APK v91. 9. 1180.51 works on Nokia 7 Plus? I tried, it fails to run. Anyone managed to run this new version? If yes, share the link of APK. Also share changelogs in new version. Current stable version of Nokia 7 Plus camera app is v91. 9.1150.90

Comments

• ajbe ajbe
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Can anyone tell me that does Nokia camera APK v91. 9. 1180.51 works on Nokia 7 Plus? I tried, it fails to run. Anyone managed to run this new version? If yes, share the link of APK. Also share changelogs in new version. Current stable version of Nokia 7 Plus camera app is v91. 9.1150.90
    The newer version is from an 8.1. It is not compatible with the 7 plus.
  • abdal ahmad abdal ahmad
    ✭✭  / 
    ajbe said:
    OK.. I thought Nokia camera app must be generic to all Nokia devices excluding Nokia 9 Pureview. 
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    ajbe said:
    OK.. I thought Nokia camera app must be generic to all Nokia devices excluding Nokia 9 Pureview. 
    Nah , that is why they have disabled updates via play store , because they want to restrict the features.
    ✭✭  / 
    ajbe said:
    Nah , that is why they have disabled updates via play store , because they want to restrict the features.
    Did u got any working Nokia camera apk
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    ajbe said:
    if your phone is intact... & stable. U have an working Nokia camera already pre installed.
    😁
    ✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    ajbe said:
    if your phone is intact... & stable. U have an working Nokia camera already pre installed.
    😁
    I was referring about newer version of Nokia camera APK. 😁😁
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Currently Nokia is maintaining the camera app via monthly update. & as @AniketThakur mentioned they are trying to limit features for individual sets & thats why they stopped updating the app through play store. U can get different version numbers in apkmirror but those wouldnt work if U have latest monthly patch installed. And thats latest for Nokia 7 Plus.
  • Pitada Pitada
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi, I am new in this community.
    I have the Nokia 7 plus and I am very satisfied with the quality of the cameras. I just would like to see the slow motion video with the speed grades in order to choose the exact moment I want to slow down the video.
    I have tried a port google camera that works and this feature makes really the difference, but the resolution is only 720 while in Nokia camera is 1080.
    Anyone knows if Nokia will gives us this feature?
    Or anyone knows if we can make Google camera shot slow motion videos in 1080?
    Thanks in advance.
  • drtyi235 drtyi235
     /  edited September 21

Hey,

Please visit the following post for the better solution:

https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/57217/google-camera-apksriver

Thanks

• Pitada Pitada
    ✭✭  / 

What do you mean, install the 7.3 parrot version?

Will slow motion work with this XML file on android 10?

• Pitada Pitada
    ✭✭  / 

Anyone got or know a xml config file or any gcam version that make work slow motion flawless in Nokia 7 plus android 10?

I still haven't found what I am looking for... (U2) 😁