Ambient Display

Hey everyone, My ambient display has been lighting up every few seconds randomly, even when not touched. Has anyone experienced this?

Ambient Display

Hey everyone,

My ambient display has been lighting up every few seconds randomly, even when not touched. Has anyone experienced this? It started just in the past couple of days.
Tagged:

Comments

• jdi000 jdi000
     / 
    Hey everyone,

My ambient display has been lighting up every few seconds randomly, even when not touched. Has anyone experienced this? It started just in the past couple of days.
    Hello

Does this happen if you boot phone in safe mode.  Prob an app that was installed or updated in that time period.

Regards
    Jason
  • jdi000 said:
    Hey everyone,

Hello

Does this happen if you boot phone in safe mode.  Prob an app that was installed or updated in that time period.

Regards
    Jason
    I haven't tried yet, but I'll let you know when I try.
  • jdi000 said:
    Hey everyone,

Hello

Regards
    Jason
    It does not happen in safe mode. Is there any easy way to identify the app that's causing it?
  • munnasharma munnasharma
     /  edited May 8
    Same with me, its lockscreen magazine problem. I disable lockscreen magazine and ambient display adviced by nokia chat support, now my phone working fine. No screen light up in few seconds randomly. This is a know issue to nokia, will fix it soon.
  • Same with me, its lockscreen magazine problem. I disable lockscreen magazine and ambient display adviced by nokia chat support, now my phone working fine. No screen light up in few seconds randomly. This is a know issue to nokia, will fix it soon.
    Hmm, my lockscreen magazine has always been disabled. So that doesn't seem to be the issue for me.
  • Same with me, its lockscreen magazine problem. I disable lockscreen magazine and ambient display adviced by nokia chat support, now my phone working fine. No screen light up in few seconds randomly. This is a know issue to nokia, will fix it soon.
    Hmm, my lockscreen magazine has always been disabled. So that doesn't seem to be the issue for me.
    Than I think last option is to disable ambient display.
  • Update: did factory reset but still see the same issue. Must be an app problem but I'm not sure which one.