Fingerprint

My fingerprint scanner sometimes don't work even when I placed 3 on my right finger and 2 on my left.

Fingerprint

user1528424815941 user1528424815941
 /  edited November 11
My fingerprint scanner sometimes don't work even when I placed 3 on my right finger and 2 on my left. It always give me "not recognized" and "partial fingerprint". Until "too many attempts and force me to use my pin or face unlock. Mine is TA-1043 on June security patch

Comments

• user1528202741268 user1528202741268
     /  edited November 10
    At first fingerprint reader worked smoothly, since the june update i am experiencing the same issue

This phone is really buggy, crap camera,, crap fingerprint sensor, what's next ?
  • shivam shivam
     /  edited November 10
    Same problem with me. Fingerprint sensor not recognising, Bluetooth pairing is creating problems... My hopes n trust on Nokia is fading day by day.

Hope to get a better security update soon
  • user1522991117084 user1522991117084
     /  edited November 10
    Really it sucks.. most of the time this it need to unlock the phone by pin. Very bad response from fingerprint sensor. Most of the time shows 'partial fingerprint detetected' or 'not recognized'.. seems camera, fingerprint scanner... Everything is faulty or just the optimization of the apps or ram management is just horrible.
  • Yes , my fingerprint sensor is just worthless and not working and always be busy in reporting 'partial fingerprint ' and 'not recognised' ! Very annoying and feeling bad for using Nokia!