Nokia 9 Dead

I need urgent help. I bought my Nokia 9 from USA. I'm residing in Malaysia.

Nokia 9 Dead

Drinthehouse Drinthehouse
✭✭  / 
I need urgent help. I bought my Nokia 9 from USA. I'm residing in Malaysia. Yesterday while using Twitter the phone hang and shutdown and I can't switch on after that .I tried all combination of buttons,with and without charging cable, connected to PC but nothing,charged for hours ,nothing. I need help. I can't send it to USA. It's too expensive.

Comments

• Oh my God. 
    Try these steps:
    <span>Online Service Tool :
    </span><span>https://www.theandroidsoul.com/download-nokia-online-service-tool-ost/
    </span>And Watch :
    <span>
  • Drinthehouse Drinthehouse
    ✭✭  / 
    I manage to recover it by letting the battery drain overnight. Unfortunately 3days later it happened again while the photos were processing. The phone doesn't boot up even with USB connected to PC. So there is no way to flash it. I'm letting it drain again for now. Hopefully once it boots up I will flash it to the latest worldwide firmware. Tqvm for your suggestion.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi, does it not reboot when you press and hold Volume Up key and Power key together for about 15 seconds. That should initiate a force reboot from the hardware level.
    The next time it starts up, I'd recommend that you flash the factory firmware. It will need you to buy some remote services. But that can probably help in ensuring that there's no software issue causing the device to stop responding.
  • Drinthehouse Drinthehouse
    ✭✭  / 
    Tried all that. Doesn't work. It's been nearly a day. Still no signs of recovery. Need to wait battery to drain. Planning to flash to the latest firmware available in hikari calyx site. But not sure if there are additional things to do. He mentioned about ntool, but other sites just mentioned Nokia OTA app and patch 
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Before trying all this unofficial stuff did you contact Nokia phone support for help? https://www.nokia.com/phones/locale/support
    Cheers :)