Hi Nokia phones Android Developer preview fans. We’re delighted to offer you our first Android Q release (V4.011 - 00WW_4_011) for the Nokia 8.1!
Please note, developer builds are early Android Q releases, and as such, they may have issues which make the device unsuitable for use as daily use. Please feel free to discuss/share thoughts and ideas in the Forum.
Feel free to report any issues found through the integrated Feedback app, but before doing so, please kindly check the Known Issues summary list.
We’ll keep you posted about any new releases as soon as they become available - stay tuned!.
- UI - Camera Launcher icon missing
- Feature - Gestures not fully integrated
- APNs - APNs may not be automatically applied upon inserting SIM card - Need to be manually inserted
- UI - Network signal bar flashes and may appear unsteady (This is only a UI issue, not actual signal representation)
- Camera (Snapdragon) - Colour mode may be intermittent
- Camera (Snapdragon) - App may auto exit when pressing Face Tracking several times
- Camera (Snapdragon) - Camera may auto exit after selecting Pause and Stop whilst in camcorder mode
- Settings - Duplicate ring tones in alarm settings
- Motion feature - Motion support is missing i.e turn over to reject call/volume quiet on pickup/Direct all & answer/Smart alert etc
- Settings - Date/Time is not displayed correctly when using Network time support
- Settings - Default alert and alarm volume may be too loud
- Photos - Intermittently may not be able to display images/video which are saved on SD card
- Fingerprint - Fingerprint icon may sometimes not be visible on lock screen when assigned fingerprint lock/unlock
- Messaging - Cannot receive SMS if using CMCC SIM card