Two annoying things in April update

(Image) why did they remove the notification counter? It doesn't make sense, at least give us the option to add it back.

Two annoying things in April update

Burning Astronaut Burning Astronaut
✭✭  /  edited May 2019
why did they remove the notification counter? It doesn't make sense, at least give us the option to add it back. Now I can't know if I recieved an email or a message if I got one earlier because numbers no longer displayed below the icons😤. That's a major downgrade for me.

Comments

• Burning Astronaut Burning Astronaut
    ✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    for some reason, now the alarm covers the date on the lock screen. That's pretty annoying. I have an alarm set everyday, now the lock screen date is useless. Why not just have the alarm indicator below the date?! I hope it's a bug that's going to be fixed. Very disappointing.
  • Jote Jote
    ✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    It just shows that they don't even have proper testing for this. One more thing that has been annoying me since the the update to Pie in January: why is the upcoming alarm displayed only 12 hours prior to going off on the lock screen? It's continuously displayed on the glance screen, no matter how far away. Why is even the glance screen so different compared to the lock screen? They should look virtually the same, yet the fonts differ, alarm presentation logic is different, seriously, WTF.

And they touted the update as bringing "UI improvements". LOL?

And I haven't even noticed the missing notification counter. Do they even read this forum? Isn't there an official feedback form to report actual bugs like the cutoff date? (which is annoying AF)

And I just found out that the compass performance is still unreliable. I don't think I'll buy Nokia ever again. So much for brand loyalty, it's hardly rewarded.
  • Hi Burning Astronaut ,
    Are you also noticing some sort of lag while scrolling through apps, or pulling down the notification bar ?
    App scrolling becomes shaky, slow and kind of feels like a low configuration android phone is running a heavy OS. It happens sometimes.