Files getting automatically deleted

After downloading any new file, old files are getting deleted automatically. How to stop this issue?

Files getting automatically deleted

Dhaval Kothari Dhaval Kothari
✭✭  / 
After downloading any new file, old files are getting deleted automatically. How to stop this issue?
Tagged:

Answers

• sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You are facing this issue on which nokia phone?
  • Dhaval Kothari Dhaval Kothari
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 6.1 plus
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    Hi @Dhaval Kothari, check if you have enabled the storage manager feature. It will delete videos and photos older than the defined period automatically.
  • brij brij
    ✭✭  / 
    Having same file automatically deleting issue with 5 days old nokia 7.2
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

@brij

Did you check the storage manager settings? Can you post a screenshot of the settings on your phone?

• JituG JituG
    ✭✭  / 

All my images and documents are getting deleted automatically in my nokia 7.2 though i am using 128 gb class 10 sd card. Please help me to resolve the problem. I have also off the storage management and checked it's not working

• All my images and documents are getting deleted automatically in my nokia 7.2 though i am using 32 gb class 10 sd card. Please help me to resolve the problem. I have also off the storage management and checked it's not working