Touchpad and fingerprint bug nokia Pie

I connected earphones to nokia 5 headphones jack. Open music app. While i listen music, the touchpad and fingerprint suddenly doesn't work properly.

Touchpad and fingerprint bug nokia Pie

bintorooo bintorooo
✭✭  / 
I connected earphones to nokia 5 headphones jack. Open music app. While i listen music, the touchpad and fingerprint suddenly doesn't work properly.
Anyone's face the same bug?
How to fix this

Thanks

Comments

• user1520017889721 user1520017889721
    ✭✭  / 
    I also face the same issue .
  • Ananka Ananka
     / 
    I also have the same issue when play music/podcast app with earphones plugged in.
  • Ananka Ananka
     /  edited May 20
    Sorry for second post in a row, but I want to write more about this problem. So, I too have Nokia 5 with touch screen responsiveness issue. When I'm listening to music with earphones connected to the jack, bottom buttons (home and nav) do not response to the touch, and touchscreen works strangely when swiping and using pattern lock (looks like parts of graphic interface are falling apart, with working issues at the same time). Also performance slows down a bit, i think. I don't know if it's Android Pie's fault (i bought the phone recently and updated the system right away, so don't know how it worked on Oreo), or touchscreen software (NovaTec-V13_0 Goodix-v1.05.29-LV). It's clearly not a 3rd party app issue, because in safe mode the problem also occures, when using radio-fm app with earphones plugged in. The way to restore working touch screen is to plug out earphones and then turn the screen off and on again with side button. Sometimes stopping the music without disconnecting earphones and then turning screen off and on helps. The problem with touchscreen doesn't occure when headphones are connected but music is not playing.
    I tried changing various configurations, and app's options and preferrences, but nothing helped.
    Does anyone know the solution to this problem?
  • bintorooo bintorooo
    ✭✭  / 
    pelase fix this bug NOKIA, it's a major bug
    does anyone have same problem?
  • bintorooo bintorooo
    ✭✭  / 
    Damn nokia! Are you listen to us?
    It's August, wake up! You can't fix this problem? Such a shame.
    Strange, that Nokia 5 pie cannot listen music with wired earphones. BUGSSSSSSS!