Nokia 6.1 March Pie update and April update received in UK today

Received the March Pie update and March security update this afternoon..Once rebooted the April update was also received.

Nokia 6.1 March Pie update and April update received in UK today

Gav50 Gav50
 /  edited May 9
Received the March Pie update and March security update this afternoon..Once rebooted the April update was also received. Sim free handset direct from HMD running UK Vodafone sim

Comments

• Received today also... Have been waiting with baited breath for them but beginning to regret them already. My displays have been messed up beyond belief and have yet to rectify anything. Not a happy bunny!! 😵😡🤬
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Received today also... Have been waiting with baited breath for them but beginning to regret them already. My displays have been messed up beyond belief and have yet to rectify anything. Not a happy bunny!! 😵😡🤬
    What happened to your phone display?
  • Gav50 Gav50
     / 
    Received today also... Have been waiting with baited breath for them but beginning to regret them already. My displays have been messed up beyond belief and have yet to rectify anything. Not a happy bunny!! 😵😡🤬
    The only thing i noticed with my display is that the app icons are now smaller. As such they appeared to have moved on the home screen/s but i just dragged them back to where i wanted them. Haven't noticed any other display issues withim apps themselves nor on websites. 
  • All good, pretty much, as far as display goes now. It took me a while but I got there in the end. I'm an old luddite; at least that's my excuse anyway.
    A few things I have noticed since though: 
    1 I have "No Service" across my lockscreen.
    2 I no longer have a USB tether icon. (I do note a little dot that seems to have replaced everything?)
    3 I now have two, sometimes three, signal strength displays. I only have one sim installed.
  • I got the update on May 9th but unfortunately it failed to install and now my phone is stuck on Feb 2019 update and will not find the new OTA. Any tips on how to resolve this ?