✭✭  / 
Is this normal charging rate?

Comments

• jusii jusii
    ✭✭  / 
     Situation 25 minutes later.
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    It's definitely not okay.  You can still try to clean the USB C connector and replace the charger and cable.  If the problem persists, you must visit a service center.  This will probably be a problem with the motherboard.
  • Jivko Antonov Jivko Antonov
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Most of the time is the cable
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The nearer you get to 100% the slower the battery will charge, the fastest charge is always the first 50% and having the screen on slows charging right down to stop the battery from overheating.

Best way to see if it is charging correctly is let it got down to 10% and see how fast it charges with the screen off from there, just tapping the screen to see the indicated charge rate or battery % wont effect the charge but picking it up and unlocking it certainly will. If you do that and it is still charging rubbish then clearly there is a problem.
  • petrus said:
    It's definitely not okay.  You can still try to clean the USB C connector and replace the charger and cable.  If the problem persists, you must visit a service center.  This will probably be a problem with the motherboard.
    I am also facing the same issue and this is not hardware regarding problem.
    Issue is with pie update , now i have downgraded to oreo and everything is back to the normal.
  • jusii jusii
    ✭✭  / 
    Thank you guys for your input. I will try other charger and cord.

I have Pie.

• jusii jusii
    ✭✭  / 

Now it is charging as it used to charge. Improvement took place after installing 00WW_5_150
  • jusii jusii
    ✭✭  / 
    Slow charging reappeared. This time I found an Asian user's solution:
    1. Go to settings
    2. Do a search under settings "battery protection" (or similar, this here is a direct translation from Finnish)
    3. You will get a search result, which is a battery protection program.
    4. Tap button "force to stop" 
    5. Shut down your phone
    6. Restart your phone.

This procedure "repaired" the charging problem of my phone, at least for the time being.
    This must be a software problem, which should be addressed by HDM Global/Google. 

• Bro I'm also facing slow charging since April update and also my games become laggy frame rate drop while gaming on 50% battery level
  • jusii jusii
    ✭✭  / 
    Please go to: Settings - Apps - All apps (App info)- press the top right three dots - Show system - Battery protection - 
    Storage - Clear cache. Then restart the device. All this should be done in normal temperature conditions. 
    Repeat steps if necessary.

This what I received from Nokia today.
  • jusii said:
    Please go to: Settings - Apps - All apps (App info)- press the top right three dots - Show system - Battery protection - 
    Storage - Clear cache. Then restart the device. All this should be done in normal temperature conditions. 
    Repeat steps if necessary.

This what I received from Nokia today.
    it doesn't work
  • Within last week I have also had severe battery charging and drainage problems after last Android update :s . Anyone else having same problems?
  • parabnileshs parabnileshs
    ✭✭  / 
    If the battery charging is slow or fast charging does not working means the life of battery is diminishing. 
    After few months the battery will be dead and phone will start restating and apps crashing.
    After some time get the battery replaced.

Also don't frequently charge the battery it will help in battery life
  • nivedit nivedit
     / 

I have bought Nokia 3.2 today only and it is showing similar charging issues but I am not able to find any Battery Protection App.

Please help me

• It seems that the Nokia developer is quite stingy when producing only 3090 mAh battery capacity. I regularly play Bully Anniversary Edition on Nokia 8, and it quickly drains the battery.

• Vikram9414371724 Vikram9414371724
    ✭✭  / 

Since the update to Android 10, I was worried about my Nokia 8.1 charging speed and heating issue, then I removed my refrigerator from the plug and plugged my Nokia 8.1 charger into The plug.After that I connected the charger to my Nokia 8.1 and after that you may laugh but it was interesting.While charging, the mobile was heating up, so I kept my Nokia 8.1 in the refrigerator for a while, after a while I checked, I was surprised that the mobile was not hot And the charging speed was also very fast, it was 34% charged at the time of charging, but now when I checked, it was 84% ​​charged, all this happened in just 45 minutes.You can also try it yourself, but the refrigerator plug must be removed, and check once in the middle because too much low temperature can reduce the power capacity of your battery.

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  /