Problems not resolved yet

Hello. I love my Nokia 8 Sirocco, but it has few issues that make the experience not so satisfactory. It still happen with last April update.

Problems not resolved yet

Armando Miguel Morales Armando Miguel Morales
✭✭  /  edited May 2019
Hello. I love my Nokia 8 Sirocco, but it has few issues that make the experience not so satisfactory. It still happen with last April update.

- Glance doesn't show information some times when I take the phone from pocket.
- When I unlock the phone after Glance activated (showing information) short or long time, the phone lags. The only solution is to lock and to unlock again.
- Native equalizer doesn't work in Play Music app. In Spotify it works perfectly.

Please Nokia, fix it soon!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Comments

• carsten carsten
    ✭✭  / 
    try a hard reset but store your data at a safe place. a hard reset delete all data and apps you have install. 
  • Tommy Hügel Tommy Hügel
    ✭✭  / 
    dont even bother doing a hard reset
    i did it multiple times - nothing helped
    i have had contact with the nokia support for over 2 months
    (6 months ago)
    they promised me it would be fixed in the next update (3 "updates ago)
    nothing has been fixed
    all the annoying bugs that i reported are still in there
    this phone will never get any bug fix as they have put it on ice
    glace/equalizer/profile switching/bluetooth issues/fingerprint disappearing/google pay stop working under specific circumstances/etc. etc.
    the phone is riddles with tons of highly URGENT bugs but they're busy pumping out more and more phones instead of fixing their stuff just like any other company

• redskua redskua
    ✭✭✭  / 
    ,,,, me same with my N8, it failed , no wty coz i imported it. So many bugs and issues, so i dumped it and got a HTC, fabulous, brilliant cam and NO bugs. Sadly Nokia makes a shoddy product and shoddy service, it costs, but walk away