Improve the quality of chat support service specially Indian Chat Support

I didn't want to start this discussion but this is just so annoying and is important. The Indian Chat support is just clueless of what is going with Nokia.

Improve the quality of chat support service specially Indian Chat Support

Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
✭✭✭✭  / 
I didn't want to start this discussion but this is just so annoying and is important. The Indian Chat support is just clueless of what is going with Nokia. Today when I asked them about the Android Q Developer Preview, they reply that there is official information. Pathetic really. Nokia(HMD) should look into this and the chat support must have information about such topics. Well most of my chat with Indian Chat support ends like they don't have any official information.
Tagged:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hire some Nokia enthusiasts for support. And see how the quality of support skyrockets. The currently hired staff is more or less unknown to the basic facts of smartphones and technology. The chat support is a namesake. And it is globally the same; maybe I got a somewhat better response from the respondent at the Honk Kong team, but the quality of responses was bad.
    I for one, even care enough about proper capitalization and punctuation. I'd instead want HMD to have chatbots than having humans which show no characteristics of being one.
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I think Nokia Chat Support will stay the same. They will require alot of time and money to hire better staff to work in the Chat Support and I think they lack both at the moment.

And, it's really been a long time I used the Chat Support. So it is basically of no use.
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Hire some Nokia enthusiasts for support. And see how the quality of support skyrockets. The currently hired staff is more or less unknown to the basic facts of smartphones and technology. The chat support is a namesake. And it is globally the same; maybe I got a somewhat better response from the respondent at the Honk Kong team, but the quality of responses was bad.
    I for one, even care enough about proper capitalization and punctuation. I'd instead want HMD to have chatbots than having humans which show no characteristics of being one.
    But the global chat support has informations and answer way better than the Indian chat support as per my experience. They give more realistic answers.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I think Nokia Chat Support will stay the same. They will require alot of time and money to hire better staff to work in the Chat Support and I think they lack both at the moment.

And, it's really been a long time I used the Chat Support. So it is basically of no use.
    True.. just so very true
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    This is fact. They're pathetic in assisting. Sometimes it feels like we're assisting them by making them understand whats going on.😑
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    This is fact. They're pathetic in assisting. Sometimes it feels like we're assisting them by making them understand whats going on.😑
    Yes, as if they have heard the information for the first time.
  • alexbua alexbua
     /  edited May 27
    😆😂