Pie or Q

Any Pie or Q available to Port as trial for Nokia 1? Sincerely Des

Pie or Q

denis coene denis coene
✭✭  / 
Any Pie or Q available to Port as trial for Nokia 1?
Sincerely Des

Tagged:

Comments

• Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    Are you joking?
    Android Q on Nokia 1 won't come ever not even as a trial. Let it get a stable version of Pie first.
  • masanza masanza
    ✭✭✭  / 
    As Nokia 1 was launched with Oreo go edition Nokia 1 will receive Android Q go edition
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @masanza Nokia 1 was launched in April 2018 and it will get os updates till April 2020.
    Pie was available in August 2018. Nokia 1 will get Pie probably in June 2018 which means 10 months after its general availability.
    Android Q will launch in September 2019 if things go as per schedule. Add 10 months to that means July 2020.
    Since Nokia is launching new phones everyday it might take more than 10 months this time to give Android Q to this phone. In any case it will cross the cutoff date of April 2020.
    So as per these calculations I don't think Q will ever come for Nokia 1. They are already having a tough time customising Pie for this low specs phone. Even Go version of Pie is taking so much time.
    Forget about Q.

• denis coene denis coene
    ✭✭  / 
    Certainly do hope so
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    @user1520881638007 Android One says "2 years of major OS " & not " 2 major OS ". For some likes don't give false hope to others. Here is the link https://www.android.com/one 
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @user1529613671146 @user1520881638007 Sorry friends I know you are targetting me from the day I posted a wrong info that My Nokia 2 friend running Oreo got a patch update. It was a big confusion and my twitter friend lied to me. He was the one who had even misleaded NokiaPowerUser to believe it. I wanted to rectify but was too ashamed to do so.
    And my small brother owns a Nokia 1 and scolds me everyday that i made him buy a phone which is not even getting Pie. I badly want that it gets Android Q but as per my calculations and to my frustration this phone is not even getting Pie till now. 1GB Ram, 1.1 GhZ processor, outdated Mediatek SOC might not handle Q as per my opinion not even Android Go version.
    Lets see if Nokia team takes time and goes beyond April 2020 and give  it Q update in Q3 of 2020 and doesn't abandon it like Nokia 2 by creating another reason like they did to Nokia 2.
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    @Swapnil Raj
    its ok
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    @user1529613671146 Looks like you are playing tricks here and adding spam tag to all my comments. If you don't stop and take back all your flags I will take my action. Even you are flagging my apology.
    You abused me with bad words and someone added a flag tag to it  which you think has been done by me. You think you can take revenge from me by abusing me for some worthless points. I can tell you I don't care for these points and I am soon gonna quit from this useless Nokia community.
    If you can act so stupid I can too.
    As a mark of peace I am adding LOL tag to your comment in which you abused me. Take this as my last warning.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    hello mister what happened to you

✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    @Swapnil Raj
    Hello, i would like to tell you that it wasn't me who have flagged that and also remember i even not play tricks with you by flagging like this
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @user1520881638007 Your friend is abusing me over a small issue and adding spam tag to all my old comments till date. Most of them are not even related to this post. I am giving him time till evening to remove all his flags. Why should I give you my social media account ? Maybe you and your friend abuse me even there. I want to live in peace but it seems like your friend is not as good and civic like you
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Swapnil Raj
    if someone read your comment and made the flag it means im only the person in the whole community to mark your comment as flag.how foolish you are thinking in that,after my comment that was the last time i visit this Nokia 1 page,there may be users of Nokia 1 where your comments may be inappropriate
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    Your friend knows what I am speaking. Just after his comment I saw my profile had over 10 new spam flags in some minutes to my very old comments. Anyways I dont want to give clarification. I will wait for some hours and then take my action.
    Looks like you dont have time to read my full comment. I am blaming your friend and not you
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1520881638007 Your friend is abusing me over a small issue and adding spam tag to all my old comments till date. Most of them are not even related to this post. I am giving him time till evening to remove all his flags. Why should I give you my social media account ? Maybe you and your friend abuse me even there. I want to live in peace but it seems like your friend is not as good and civic like you
    ok bro i apologise for going beyond but if any one flags you then how come you conclude that that it must be me.there are also users in Nokia 1 who get notification,read your comment and they may flagged you,even i don't have that much stupidity to flag and play with you,your a human and i'm a human both can make mistakes but myself doing that stupid things will make account be banned by HMD
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    @user1520881638007 what is your problem? I am repeatedly telling that I am blaming your friend and not you. It's not about other users. It is not possible that i receive 10 flags in one minute and that too for some very old comments. Your friend playing dirty tricks
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Your friend knows what I am speaking. Just after his comment I saw my profile had over 10 new spam flags in some minutes to my very old comments. Anyways I dont want to give clarification. I will wait for some hours and then take my action.
    Looks like you dont have time to read my full comment. I am blaming your friend and not you
    swapnil,just have a patience and think every one can access the USER ID and every one has right to opt the option but if you get the flags then does it mean only two of them are doing that work?Even i told you that your comments will reflect the whole community whether there are new or old and need to be so care full that comment must not reflect the negativity,Even top users of the community also faced such issue but they couldn't make nonsense and they just working vigorously for helping the people
  • Sayan Bhar Sayan Bhar
    ✭✭  / 
    now please stop fighting......
  • NOKIA 1 have many problems like multitouch problem/ wallpaper stop without any reason / some problems on apps bevause of the os .i think that an update to android 9.0 go edition should work great on nokia 1 because nokia 1 plus have the same haedware and he can run android 9.0 faster than android 8.1.0 go edition , with more futures like usb otg support ,more settings , colors, thames..... also i hope them make a custom recovery TWRP supported on NOKIA 1 without any risks or problem ..
    i said that because i want to explain the false witch i made in the past : i tried to download TWRP 3.2.1 and 3.3.3 unofficial after complete unlocking boot loader successfully and installing complete when i boot into TWRP it work fine vut can't install zip update ...
    so i made the mistake by wiping data + cache so the phone was blocked (black screen)  .. in that time i installed TWRP with an objective to apply zip update called " oreo multitouch fix update " ...
    In the end the phone damaged, 😢 so don't try this on your own , also i hope them fix the multitouch problem and please please please makre a compatible TWRP that should work great on NOKIA 1 i mean without any problems or risks
    ✭✭✭  / 
    One month left for Nokia to keep up their promise of giving Pie in Q2