The camera software needs an update.

I recently bought the Nokia 2.1 and I have been testing the camera vigorously. I noticed that the camera lacks color accuracy and has little/no sharpness.

The camera software needs an update.

I recently bought the Nokia 2.1 and I have been testing the camera vigorously. I noticed that the camera lacks color accuracy and has little/no sharpness. The images taken lack in color accuracy, look distorted have no sharpness what's so ever. As a Nokia customer I really think this issue can be easily fixed with a firmware update. There are other phones with 8mps cameras that take crispy images, the Nokia 2.1 camera feels and looks like a VGA Camera. Please assist.

Comments

• Osas Edosa Osas Edosa
    ✭✭  / 
    Yea... You are right i was disappointed when i got mine too... It does need an update .. i i upupgrad to pie but just a slight improvement because i take shots using the manual adjustment.. still... The aperture and the focal length looks like decoration... Nokia needs to work on this device
  • adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    megapixel count isn't everything. 
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    What bad about the Camera App is that there is no updates for the Go devices ,Devices under Normal Android And Android One gets updates to Camera App but For Nokia 1 and 2.1 there is no updates till now for any Bug,improvement and New Features.Hope that HMD change the mindset for these devices and Let the improvement can be seen in future.