Nokia 5.1plus April update or else..

To start with I am a tech YouTuber and I am definitely sure I am not alone in this, there are many like me here, most of us are influencers at times companies don't take people request as a priority unless they feel there reputation might be at stake which is bad for business, thanks to the internet it's possible to connect with people around the world....many depends on our comments and reviews a lot before obtaining a device, WE REALLY LOVE YOU NOKIA BUT LETS NOT BE SWORN ENEMIES, RELEASE THE APRIL UPDATE BEFORE NEXT WEEK ENDS OR ELSE......TITLES LIKE  "DON'T EVER BUY NOKIA PHONES", "HOW NOKIA SCAMMED ME", " HOW HMD KILLED NOKIA", WILL START TRENDING ONLINE!

Nokia 5.1plus April update or else..

Degereji Usman Degereji Usman
✭✭  / 
To start with I am a tech YouTuber and I am definitely sure I am not alone in this, there are many like me here, most of us are influencers at times companies don't take people request as a priority unless they feel there reputation might be at stake which is bad for business, thanks to the internet it's possible to connect with people around the world....many depends on our comments and reviews a lot before obtaining a device, WE REALLY LOVE YOU NOKIA BUT LETS NOT BE SWORN ENEMIES, RELEASE THE APRIL UPDATE BEFORE NEXT WEEK ENDS OR ELSE......TITLES LIKE  "DON'T EVER BUY NOKIA PHONES", "HOW NOKIA SCAMMED ME", " HOW HMD KILLED NOKIA", WILL START TRENDING ONLINE!

the ball is in your hands

Drop what you'll do to hurt them back for making your phone less interesting as it was before the pie update...

Comments

• bahars bahars
    ✭✭  / 
    Haha! 
    Good joke. 
    Why should a mobile giant like Nokia bother taking a mere YouTuber so seriously??? 
    They will release the April update whenever they wish. 
    Of course, we can't force them. 
    It's their company. 
    So let them handle it their own way. 
    We, the common purchasers of their products, can't go around threatening or commanding them like that! 
  • user1541833068970 user1541833068970
    ✭✭  / 
    bahars said:
    Haha! 
    Good joke. 
    Why should a mobile giant like Nokia bother taking a mere YouTuber so seriously??? 
    It's their company. 
    We, the common purchasers of their products, can't go around threatening or commanding them like that! 
    But they gave us a promise before we bought it.
    Now they broke the promise
  • Degereji Usman Degereji Usman
    ✭✭  / 
    bahars said:
    Haha! 
    Good joke. 
    It's their company. 
    I'd never boast as a single person to threaten them bro, I said "we" every company exists because of its users if we all could have a one voice in as a pack they must listen, a single broom stick cannot sweep no matter how thick it is but together as a broom no matter how thin they are individually they sweep well.....never underestimate the power of our voices!