My current versions

Date of record: 13.05.2019 I had nothing better to do so just wanted to keep tab of the versions in my handphone.

My current versions

abbas abbas
✭✭✭  / 
Date of record: 13.05.2019

I had nothing better to do so just wanted to keep tab of the versions in my handphone.

~OS Ver 2.5.1 It brought WhatsApp and Facebook apps
~Software Ver 16.00.17.00 Much better
~Default Internet Browser function OK No way to check Ver.
~Default Google Calendar functions OK. No way to check Ver.
~Default Google Contacts functions OK but no sync. No way to check Ver.
(However, when updating, delete previous import prevents duplicates with new import)
~Improved YouTube (Ver.1.32.55) functions better
~Improved WhatsApp (Ver2.19.167) functions better
~Improved Google Maps (Ver 2019.506.1) functions better
~Improved Twitter (Ver 2019) functions better
~Improved Google Assistant (Ver. 3.1.0) functions better.
~Improved Facebook (Ver 1.2.9) has some bugs
~Improved Google Search (Ver 22.01.2019) functions better
~Improved Messenger from FaceBook Ver 1.2.9 functions OK. Must widen reply box for replies by zoom-out.

Comments

• Islate Islate
    ✭✭  / 
    i dont know about you, but my battery died overnight, the os got some bugs. Like a bleed bug. I think there is an app that is constant syncen with the server. That is why the battery died super fast. I can use it for one day !!!
  • abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    (Wow. I just realized Google Assistant  is now Ver. 3.2.1)

BTW is it possible to edit previous messages?
  • abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Islate said:
    i dont know about you, but my battery died overnight, the os got some bugs. Like a bleed bug. I think there is an app that is constant syncen with the server. That is why the battery died super fast. I can use it for one day !!!
    Since Ver. 16.00.17.00 installed, the only feature I have is known to consume battery is Wi-Fi which I leave that always ON because 9 out of 10 times, I'm near my home wifi. However, Features OFF are Bluetooth, Geolocation, VoLTE, Internet Sharing, Do Not Track and KaiOS Account.

Are yours set the same as mine?
  • Have you received any update after version 2.5.1?

I'm still there.

• Jaszek Jaszek
    ✭✭  / 

2.5.1, Poland. Last update: December 2019.

• abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 

As far as I recalled, Nokia updates are not globally common between countries but regionally based. Nevertheless, Malaysia current update is Ver 2.5.1.😃