Comments

• Appu Mali
    Appu Mali ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Nokia 3.1 getting Oreo 8.1 update in india
  • emaz anwar
    emaz anwar ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Yes i saw that too! Wonder when Nokia 3 (2017) would get it.... :)
  • Nokia Mobile in a reply on Twitter says,
    Hi, the Android Pie is currently available for the Nokia 3, 5, 6 and 8, roll-out will be phased as usual to secure quality delivery.
    See Nokia mobile official Twitter page for details
  • sammy
    sammy ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I think soon nokia 3 will also get the update. Maybe by end of this month.
  • Maybe, Nokia 3.1 is Android one device so googles directly tests & provides updates for it, & Nokia 3 is a stock android device so it maybe needs to test beta labs & then it will get final version
  • emaz anwar
    emaz anwar ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Not really. I don't think that they would need to test the beta version as they did not performed any test when sending Android 8.1 to Nokia 5 & 6. Nokia 2 on the other hand have beta testing enabled right now because Android 8.1 is going to be the first software upgrade for it so of course they would need to test it first.. ;)
  • Maybe, can't say anything perfectly, they can also test softwares internally without beta labs program
  • The Nokia 3 isn't 100% stock IMO. The FM band wave radio isn't part of the Google stock package. As far as I know.
  • Nokia 3 is stock, and is even part of the Android One program. https://goo.gl/Zqs6a4
  • Even they are not giving September Security Patch & Oreo 8.1 update, then how we could expect "Pie update from them,
    I think they are ignoring older & low end devices
  • My TA-1032 is still at 8.0
  • Appu Mali
    Appu Mali ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Pekko (A software engineer of hmd global) yesterday tweeted thats, am going to paste that tweet here "@sarvikas
    I'm back in beta labs in Nokia 3 and it's a great moment in my phone Nokia 3 #nokia3 #Nokiamobile we doing a great jobs in beta for phones. "
  • Ojalá sea así!
  • Most awaited Android Oreo 8.1.0 update for NOKIA 3 (2017) is now receiving in some regions, it weighs 1818MB in size, it brings revamped power menu, Bluetooth battery percentage, new settings menu & December security patch update & also many more under hood changes

• But in India Nokia 3 users are not received any update how many days taken to receive the update
  • Yesterday I asked to Nokia support chat service, they said "we are working on it for carrier approvals in India, kindly wait for some time, you will get ituser1509045118386 said:
    But in India Nokia 3 users are not received any update how many days taken to receive the update

• Nokia 3 mobile Android Oreo 8..1.0
  • When 8.1 Oreo comes in Nokia 3 in India
  • January

• Nokia 6 pie update can install by flashing rom now
  • Nokia India support chat replied me on asking of Oreo 8.1+January security patch for Nokia 3👇
  • Did anyone get the jaJanua security patch update in India
  • Did anyone get the jaJanua security patch update in India
    Not yet
  • How much time we need to be able to get the update 8.1 oreo is it available in India
  • As I know the Oreo 8.1 update yet not received in India, Indonesia & UK