Update broke fingerprint functionality?

A recent update (April 1) to my 8.1 seems to have broken the fingerprint reading functionality.

Update broke fingerprint functionality?

A recent update (April 1) to my 8.1 seems to have broken the fingerprint reading functionality. It worked flawlessly before, and now it fails about 75% of the time. I removed all fingerprints and tried to add new ones. When I do, about 75% of the time it is telling me that the lens is dirty and that I should clean it. I cleaned the lens with no change. I have had the phone for a number of months and have never had any issue or message saying to clean the fingerprint reading lens. Any one have any idea how to fix it?

Comments

• San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Please wait for the next update, may be they will fix in next update. As all things you have done already.
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Got April and May together yesterday so I don't know how it is on April, but on May there are no issues on FP so far. :) 
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Fingerprint Sensor is functioning perfect for me. No issues faced yet even after the May update
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    @Andy Warner have you did soft reset.I didn't have issues with my fingerprint.
  • FlorinV FlorinV
    ✭✭  / 
    I am facing the same issue after may update.
    In the past i had really good success rate with fingerprint.
    Now it dropped 
  • ovile9080 ovile9080
    ✭✭  / 

Such the great post here i love it very much you can users have to access the easily file explorer windows best option here to users to save the all file easily so look at the site for seen the item to create folder here.