Nokia 6.1 plus battery backup and charging problem

After the March 2019 update, the phone started taking upto 5 hours to charge from 0 to 100% and battery backup is extremely low.

Nokia 6.1 plus battery backup and charging problem

nilimaji nilimaji
 /  edited May 15
After the March 2019 update, the phone started taking upto 5 hours to charge from 0 to 100% and battery backup is extremely low. We hoped that it would be fixed in april update but nothing changed we are now getting extreme heating issues along with former two problem. Please fix this Nokia.
Tagged:

Comments

• Mishra Piyush Mishra Piyush
     / 
    I'm also getting the same problem.. 
    Battery backup is too low to operate...
    Mobile Also getting heating issue
  • planetoidx planetoidx
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @nilimaji

I too own a Nokia 6.1 Plus but mine doesn't take that long to get charged. Taking 5hrs. to charge means something might be wrong with your device or you might have corrupted your software. Try hard resetting your device and then note the time. If it's still taking that long then I suggest you to visit the Nokia Care.

But I agree with heating issue. Often I face unnecessary heating issue in device. I hope they will fix that soon.
  • Arsh Dhanotia Arsh Dhanotia
     / 
    After the April security patch, the heating issue is gone. I recommend you to reset your phone. Then the phone will work smoothly. The only problem is the Google camera app it's working properly especially the portrait mode.
  • there's uneccessary use of phone or unwanted event. mostly all phones are heating up due to long use of data especially in video surfing and gaming in a high quality settings. nokia phones are made of aluminum. which absorb heat and has a fast cooling.