Dark mode for google assistant search bar

Google is testing dark mode in Google assistant search bar for some users. I was lucky and my phone got the update.

Dark mode for google assistant search bar

sammy sammy
✭✭✭  / 
Google is testing dark mode in Google assistant search bar for some users. I was lucky and my phone got the update. It looks awesome with notification panel and other UI parts also in dark mode.

Comments

• planetoidx planetoidx
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @sammy

Well, I don't consider myself 'lucky' to receive that update. I have been facing bugs in Google Search just after the update. I have been trying a lot to revert back, but it's of no use. IDK why Google gave me this update..!

Can you share a few screenshots of your dark mode/theme ?
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @sammy

Well, I don't consider myself 'lucky' to receive that update. I have been facing bugs in Google Search just after the update. I have been trying a lot to revert back, but it's of no use. IDK why Google gave me this update..!

Can you share a few screenshots of your dark mode/theme ?
    I have uploaded the screenshot, but I am not able to see it in comments. Maybe it needs moderator approval.
  • San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    sammy said:
    Google is testing dark mode in Google assistant search bar for some users. I was lucky and my phone got the update. It looks awesome with notification panel and other UI parts also in dark mode.
    I did not received yet .....
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Screenshot attached.