Photos clicked automaticaaly gets blurred after some days

Hello,after the latest update few of my photos which i have clicked automatically got blurred out.The resolution of the photo got decreased automatically.Can…

Photos clicked automaticaaly gets blurred after some days

user1538460691341 user1538460691341
✭✭  / 
Hello,after the latest update few of my photos which i have clicked automatically got blurred out.The resolution of the photo got decreased automatically.Can anyone help me ?
Tagged:

Comments

• Akshay Viswanathan Akshay Viswanathan
    ✭✭  / 
    same thing happened to me while using google photos..Tried using third party gallery app working perfectly..
  • user1541993244871 user1541993244871
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello,after the latest update few of my photos which i have clicked automatically got blurred out.The resolution of the photo got decreased automatically.Can anyone help me ?
    Well the problem is , there is a bug which makes the default media scanner to index hidden folders.

Use a third party file explorer say es file explorer or cx file explorer something which can view hidden folders.
    Go to internal storage > DCIM > .thumbnails and create a new file with name .nomedia(this file makes the media scanner not index this location)
  • fazal mass fazal mass
    ✭✭  / 
    Well the problem is , there is a bug which makes the default media scanner to index hidden folders.

Use a third party file explorer say es file explorer or cx file explorer something which can view hidden folders.
    Go to internal storage > DCIM > .thumbnails and create a new file with name .nomedia(this file makes the media scanner not index this location)
    Yes This thing works perfectly.