Nokia 8.1 Problems as on May 2019 ( For Quick solution by Nokia Team)

After using one month of Nokia 8.1 ( 4 GB Variant) TA-1121 , there are few problems /glitches that nokia must resolve on priority.I expect reply from senior person from Nokia Team on it.

Nokia 8.1 Problems as on May 2019 ( For Quick solution by Nokia Team)

PARJA MEHTA PARJA MEHTA
✭✭  / 
After using one month of Nokia 8.1 ( 4 GB Variant) TA-1121 , there are few problems /glitches that nokia must resolve on priority.I expect reply from senior person from Nokia Team on it.

1) Nokia 8.1 Camera in general consumes much battery when in use which is totally not acceptable.

2) Front Camera result in low light is worst and with such high end processor it is not worth.Improve Noise in low light.

3) Till with April 2019 update installed split screen feature not working fully, means screen splits but app does not show content properly in split screen.

4) Most important is to improve the SOT time.Nokia claim of 2 days of battery life is illusion,in real life scenario improve  the Screen On Time at least to 10-11 hours while current is Max 7-8 Hours for almost all users. (Put money and effort in software update for SOT improve instead of Marketing Effort of Battery Life.
Tagged:

Comments

• user1555208268263 user1555208268263
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia will definetely improve the battery life giving batteries OTA 
  • Conqueror Conqueror
    ✭✭✭  / 

1) Nokia 8.1 Camera in general consumes much battery when in use which is totally not acceptable.

2) Front Camera result in low light is worst and with such high end processor it is not worth.Improve Noise in low light.

3) Till with April 2019 update installed split screen feature not working fully, means screen splits but app does not show content properly in split screen.

4) Most important is to improve the SOT time.Nokia claim of 2 days of battery life is illusion,in real life scenario improve  the Screen On Time at least to 10-11 hours while current is Max 7-8 Hours for almost all users. (Put money and effort in software update for SOT improve instead of Marketing Effort of Battery Life.
    I haven't experienced the problems you reported on camera. Also, I suggest you turn on the adaptive brightness and adaptive battery feature because with them on, I have achieved 37 hours of usage on my Nokia 8.1 
  • PARJA MEHTA PARJA MEHTA
    ✭✭  / 

I haven't experienced the problems you reported on camera. Also, I suggest you turn on the adaptive brightness and adaptive battery feature because with them on, I have achieved 37 hours of usage on my Nokia 8.1 
    Dear, adaptive brightness and adaptive battery feature is on and you talking about phone battery time while i am talking about Screen On Time,which has nothing to do with Battery time . Mine also get battery time 35-36 Hours. and Camera problem is universal for Nokia 8.1 , in 1-2 Minute of camera usage it drops battery 1% immediately.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I definitely agree with 1,2 & 4 points. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 8.1 should have at least 8-9 hours of SOT mine goes just 6 hours. But I used have 8 hours before feb update