Nokia8.1 browsing speed is very slow?

Browsing speed slow?

Nokia8.1 browsing speed is very slow?

Browsing speed slow?

Comments

• seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nope, mine is fast using 4G and Opera browser. Never use Chrome it is laggy and slow
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Mine is also good, using Chrome since ages. I think you need to clear cache/ update your chrome or whatever app you're using for browsing or else check with your network. 
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Browsing speed slow?
    Get better internet bro. No issues while browsing . Working just fine  
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Good browsing here too. I disabled chrome and use Firefox tho 🙂
  • San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Google chrome is not a bad browser. Internet speed may be slow because of other reasons.
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    San.Phu said:
    Google chrome is not a bad browser. Internet speed may be slow because of other reasons.
    Google Chrome is a resource hog on Android and PC and I hate the constant adverts on Chrome. Opera is by far the best, smoothest, fastest and no ads
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    San.Phu said:
    Google Chrome is a resource hog on Android and PC and I hate the constant adverts on Chrome. Opera is by far the best, smoothest, fastest and no ads
    Chrome has ads ?
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    San.Phu said:
    Dude I've been using Chrome since ages and I've never seen any advertisement.  
  • Yogithesailor Yogithesailor
    ✭✭  / 
    Use blokada to disable ads. Browsing will be very smooth. Even with Google Chrome.
  • Narayanan.R Narayanan.R
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Get a Speed Test done with your mobile data and check how much speed your app shows the download speed is, for optimal browsing use it must be hovering around at least 500 Kbps to 1 Mbps. coming to browser types, Chrome by default it shows mobile view page and you have to force for the desktop view but it does have better functionality in terms of customisation. Yes, You can play around developer option through chrome://flags which gives a lot of options that you may want how you expect your browser should be in whereas Opera, without forcing still can experience desktop view but it lags in terms of customisation I believe. 
  • CJain CJain
    ✭✭  / 
    No issues faced....its as good as on other phones
  • user1555208268263 user1555208268263
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ha,,, we will have threads very soon like " I am not able to call my friends chinku, Pintu,," 
    Not sending WhatsApp messages , getting missed calls 
  • Hairi Mohd Hairi Mohd
     / 
    Mine is great
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I get around 100Mbit over 4g if the cell isn't saturated (as fast as my mobile network goes) and 75Mbit at home over WiFi (as fast as my ISP goes) so the phone is clearly capable of some decent speeds. I use Chrome on my phone (although not on my PC) and i haven't had any issues with it.
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Browsing speed slow?
    No, it' fast, but thank you for your concern. 😂😂
  • I need my i cant browse with nokia 8 using 4g lte please help just got the phone

• Please anyone that can help I need urgent help please with my noka 8 phone I can't browse with 4g lte