Provider network selection problem NOT SOLVED AFTER A YEAR

This phone won't connect to my provider's network (Free Mobile) if fallback network (with no Internet, Orange F) is available with better signal.Orange F is available EVERYWHERE with better signal.

Provider network selection problem NOT SOLVED AFTER A YEAR

This phone won't connect to my provider's network (Free Mobile) if fallback network (with no Internet, Orange F) is available with better signal.
Orange F is available EVERYWHERE with better signal.

I can't do anything on Mobile Network Internet for almost a YEAR because your firmware is completely bad.
PLEASE CORRECT THIS FIRMWARE FOR PITY'S SAKE.

I asked for a full refund under warranty of my Nokia 3.1... I received a mail saying that DHL will take my phone to a service center.
Will the firmware be corrected at the repair center ? Of course, no. If you cannot solve this problem I want my money back, I don't want to send my phone to a repair center which won't be able to repair something that should be fixed by an update into the firmware.

What should I do to have this fixed ???
Almost a year !! Why don't you correct it?
What are you waiting for ?
What is wrong with you ?
Is anyone caring about succeeding your products ?
Is anyone reading here ?

Please, I need and answer.
Do I have to write to Google directly ? Do I have to write at every single place talking about a NOKIA Phone about a buggy firmware which is never corrected on a phone supposed to be updated every month ? Every Website talking about smartphones ? Every sales place which talks about Nokia phones ? Seriously, this is getting ridiculous, WHY DON'T YOU JUST FIX THE FIRMWARE

Comments

• robinwood robinwood
     /  edited May 17
    Some more information
    Free Mobile is currently like a MVNO building his own network :

But the partner network (Orange F) covering everywhere and only supposed to be used where Free Mobile network isn't available is used almost all the time (as soon as Orange F is available too with better signal - which means : a lot of places).
    This network gives a fallback Internet access (96 KB/s low priority bandwidth shared between Free users) and is only suitable for GPS (if you are lucky)

This is why this fix is URGENT and I'm really tired of waiting.

What the fix should do :
    If Free Mobile own proper network (208 15 here https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code) is available with some signal, the phone should connect to it. Even if partner network is available with better signal.

I guess this problem exists on others mobile network providers.
    This is already working fine with some phones (and working bad with some others phones)

It looks like manufacturer are so retarded that they can't even understand this problem, but this is their work.