Nokia 6.1 won't turn off

My phone won't turn off and always reboot into Download Mode.

Nokia 6.1 won't turn off

even710 even710
 / 
My phone won't turn off and always reboot into Download Mode.

When I press and hold the power button, the device turns off then it turn on again, without pressing any button. It just restarts.Can someone help me? 

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
     / 
    Try the slot change trick as you're stuck in Download mode. If that doesn't help, then you'll need to bring the device to Nokia Care for service.
  • even710 even710
     / 
    singhnsk said:
    Try the slot change trick as you're stuck in Download mode. If that doesn't help, then you'll need to bring the device to Nokia Care for service.
    I have solved this problem by using the command "fastboot oem FALT" and then dialing out the USB cable.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
     / 
    even710 said:
    singhnsk said:
    I have solved this problem by using the command "fastboot oem FALT" and then dialing out the USB cable.
    Hi, good to hear that. It seems you left a typo there. Just for future usage, if somebody is looking for it, the command is:

fastboot oem HALT

the HALT should be capitalized.
  • even710 even710
     / 
    singhnsk said:
    even710 said:
    singhnsk said:
    Hi, good to hear that. It seems you left a typo there. Just for future usage, if somebody is looking for it, the command is:

fastboot oem HALT

the HALT should be capitalized.

Oh yes, thank you for correcting me.