I can't believe this is the Nokia I loved before.
It was due to this pure love I bought my Nokia 5.1+ though there were many competitors in the market.
Have been facing a lot of issues since my purchase and this is not good Nokia!
Take a look
- My Notifications do not appear unless I open the app.
- The background apps killing is annoying. My Applock and Internet speed display never work by default, though the setting is on.
- My phone started getting laggy and stuck after the April update. Unless I lock it and unlock it later, the problem does not go.
- Weird, but my Google Keyboard does not autocorrect for certain apps and does not save my personal words in the dictionary. Before you ask let me assure you all those options have been enabled in the settings.
- Google Photos keeps taking my thumbnails too! So irritative!
- Accessibility settings keep getting overridden all the time.
- BHIM app seems to be crashing all the time, don't know if it's an issue from you guys or them.
- In the camera app, the dual image mode does not appear initially. Only when I go to the video mode, that option is shown. Later while in that mode(Dual Video) when I shift to picture, I can see that option. It's not that I take such images regularly, but this was one of your "highlights"!
Oh, Community Support guys, help me out.