Nokia for Future...

nokia should be out 12/15  GB RAm phone & 64/128/268/512 ROM.. 😍🤩 Snapdragon 855 chepset with Android letest version...🥰😍

Nokia for Future...

nokia should be out 12/15  GB RAm phone & 64/128/268/512 ROM.. 😍🤩
Snapdragon 855 chepset with Android letest version...🥰😍

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    Where do you use so much RAM? 6GB is already enough. Let's say 8GB will be nice to have. But hitting 16GB of RAM on a phone is waste of resources. The companies do it when they got nothing else to improve. So, just add more RAM.
    I do agree that we're lacking a latest flagship. But then you'll complain about the price, most likely.
  • San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I think 4 GB or 6 GB phone with Snapdragon 855 will be good option for nokia.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    San.Phu said:
    I think 4 GB or 6 GB phone with Snapdragon 855 will be good option for nokia.
    They do need to make it 6GB at least, because the 4GB is kinda a normal for mid range phones now. Flagships need to rock upwards, 6GB+256GB + SD855 should be the basis of their next flagship. But maybe they aren't working on flagship anymore right now.
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The problem with Nokia is that they delay too much. Just like Nokia 9 Pureview with Snapdragon 845 is launched, when others are providing Snapdragon 855. Instead of that, Nokia should have waited a bit more and launched the Nokia 9 Pureview with Snapdragron 855.

Even in India, Nokia 9 Pureview is yet to launch. This will eventually result in less interest in people as the One Plus 7 Pro has already launched with better specs. We do want a proper flagship from Nokia but..........

Nokia 9 Pureview will now compete with Pixel 3a/3a Xl for the processor,cameras and price.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    @Argho Sarkar while you're right brother, it is not practical to change the CPU and launch with new one because they were already doing the manufacturing and switching the CPU isn't as easy as just slapping the new CPU. They need to do everything else too, from software development to the thermal setup, which would have delayed it further. It's impossible to change the CPU once product enters production stage.
    Do agree on the delays though. They delay a lot, probably because they expanded to the entire globe while they are still small. They should have focused on the key markets initially, but they wrongly went selling the phones to the entire globe. For now, I think the 9 will not launch in India at all after this. I don't see India as a possible market for the device. It will just not stand in the competition.
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    @Argho Sarkar while you're right brother, it is not practical to change the CPU and launch with new one because they were already doing the manufacturing and switching the CPU isn't as easy as just slapping the new CPU. They need to do everything else too, from software development to the thermal setup, which would have delayed it further. It's impossible to change the CPU once product enters production stage.
    Do agree on the delays though. They delay a lot, probably because they expanded to the entire globe while they are still small. They should have focused on the key markets initially, but they wrongly went selling the phones to the entire globe. For now, I think the 9 will not launch in India at all after this. I don't see India as a possible market for the device. It will just not stand in the competition.
    Yes totally agree, hopes are high for Nokia 9 Pureview if they price it right. If they price it in range where Snapdragon 855 is available then without a doubt, it wont have a good sale. But Nokia's history is bad pricing too. People still love Nokia but value for money tag is missing and that's what everyone want and need.
  • uzair ahmed uzair ahmed
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What an average user uses RAM...
    Does more ram matters...
    8gb or 12gb ram is for gaming purposes...
    An average user uses only 4gb or 6gb of ram in his daily usage...
  • What an average user uses RAM...
    Does more ram matters...
    U r right bro..
  • Pranavkp Pranavkp
    ✭✭  / 
    I say for flagship phones 6gb ram,l with SD 855,and a better lowlight camera and latest Android.version 
  • nitinkachare nitinkachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    What an average user uses RAM...
    Does more ram matters...
    As per our google software/OS size i.e.14GB or More We Need At least 4GB for Basic Works which can be smooth to load OS but if there is Gaming then at least 6GB RAM for multiple i.e.2-3 high games works smooth in memory.
    But more than 6GB RAM might be get in flagships phones which works fast speed with better hardware.