Charging Issue

Yesterday I purchased Nokia 8.1 and I am facing a charging issue between 70%-80%.My phone ocacionally stopped charging between this percentage and automatically charged.

Charging Issue

Vicky 54321 Vicky 54321
✭✭  / 
Yesterday I purchased Nokia 8.1 and I am facing a charging issue between 70%-80%.My phone ocacionally stopped charging between this percentage and automatically charged. I don't know what is the actually wrong with this phone. Below 70% charging process is fine and above 80% charging was fine. And also when its charging process is going on there is no written charging rapidly,some time the word is coming and gone.My model is TA-1121.I am on april patch and also not got the patch of May month.Whats going on with my nokia 8.1
Tagged:

Comments

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I suggest you to try with any other usb cable. 
  • Vicky 54321 Vicky 54321
    ✭✭  / 
    I suggest you to try with any other usb cable. 
    Why i am using another cable??? yesterday purchased from today problem starts. I thought that this is a bug. Otherwise you tell me below 70% works fine below 80% its works fine,how?
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    All I'm saying just try it out. What's wrong in trying it out, what it might sort out your problem. Also get your phone checked by service centre.
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yesterday I purchased Nokia 8.1 and I am facing a charging issue between 70%-80%.My phone ocacionally stopped charging between this percentage and automatically charged. I don't know what is the actually wrong with this phone. Below 70% charging process is fine and above 80% charging was fine. And also when its charging process is going on there is no written charging rapidly,some time the word is coming and gone.My model is TA-1121.I am on april patch and also not got the patch of May month.Whats going on with my nokia 8.1
    Bro, your phone phone is getting charged upto 100% right ?? What's the issue really ?? How much time did it take to fully charge the 8.1 ??
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    When you turn the screen on the phone slows the charge and is therefore not charging rapidly any more.
    ✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    Bro, your phone phone is getting charged upto 100% right ?? What's the issue really ?? How much time did it take to fully charge the 8.1 ??
    It is almost take 2 hour 15 minutes from 1-100%.and the issue is when phone going on 70%-80% charging process some time stopped.below 70% and above 80% there is no issue. And I am not got May security patch why? My model is TA1121.
    ✭✭  / 
    mrbelter said:
    When you turn the screen on the phone slows the charge and is therefore not charging rapidly any more.
    It is ok,but why between 70%-80% charged is stopped? And why I am not got the security patch of May?My model is TA 1121
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    It is almost take 2 hour 15 minutes from 1-100%.and the issue is when phone going on 70%-80% charging process some time stopped.below 70% and above 80% there is no issue. And I am not got May security patch why? My model is TA1121.
    2 Hr 15 Mins, that's not good. Mine takes around 2 hours at max.

70-80% it may appear as stopped but as your device gets charged upto 100% , may be some problem with software. 

As for the May security, many others haven't received it as it happened with the March update also. Suddenly, after the February update some received the March patch but most of us didn't. It's the same situation with May update also. Dont worry you will receive it soon by the end of May hopefully.
    ✭✭  / 

70-80% it may appear as stopped but as your device gets charged upto 100% , may be some problem with software. 

As for the May security, many others haven't received it as it happened with the March update also. Suddenly, after the February update some received the March patch but most of us didn't. It's the same situation with May update also. Dont worry you will receive it soon by the end of May hopefully.
    I don't know why Nokia introduce new bug in every month security patch.I am a Nokia 6.1 user in nokia 6.1 has not too much problem.but in nokia there are several bugs..Atleast Nokia needs to check their device properly what bugs are present..
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 

I don't know why Nokia introduce new bug in every month security patch.I am a Nokia 6.1 user in nokia 6.1 has not too much problem.but in nokia there are several bugs..Atleast Nokia needs to check their device properly what bugs are present..
    Often happens with all manufacturers, Nokia is not different. And since last 2 updates I've not had any bugs
  • Player000 Player000
    ✭✭  / 
    @seanetta So Lucky of you!! after the latest April Update i m getting the Charging bug too it says 100% Charging xD
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Player000 said:
    @seanetta So Lucky of you!! after the latest April Update i m getting the Charging bug too it says 100% Charging xD
    Old bug since the February update bro.
  • Player000 Player000
    ✭✭  / 
    Player000 said:
    Old bug since the February update bro.
    O_o i m getting it after the Latest one, does it really charges the phone or its a UI bug???
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    mrbelter said:
    It is ok,but why between 70%-80% charged is stopped? And why I am not got the security patch of May?My model is TA 1121
    That my friend i have no idea with sorry :(
  • Gokulakannan V Gokulakannan V
    ✭✭  / 

Is this issue resolved ??

I too facing the same