Screen creaked

My Nokia sirco screen creaked

Answers

• San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Visit Nokia service centre ....
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    Nokia does not replace the screens of Nokia 8 Sirocco, due to the build. You'll be asked to pay a good amount and have the full phone replaced with a new one.
    Kinda annoying, but that's the story of flagship these days.
  • San.Phu San.Phu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Nokia does not replace the screens of Nokia 8 Sirocco, due to the build. You'll be asked to pay a good amount and have the full phone replaced with a new one.
    @singhnsk what do you think we should go for the flagship phone or buy a mid range good one ....?

• Pyves Pyves
    ✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    Your screen made a squeaking sound? How strange!
  • redskua redskua
    ✭✭✭  / 
    San.Phu said:
    singhnsk said:
    @singhnsk what do you think we should go for the flagship phone or buy a mid range good one ....?

,,i had a nokia8, what a disaster, after 7 mths it broke down and could not be repaired because i brought back from o/seas. I bought a HTC U11C, OMG what a beautiful phone, what a magnificent camera, and very well priced, thats my suggestion right there
  • I have the same problem. In my country Official Nokia Service say "new 8 Sirocco 2500PLN, new screen 3200PLN" sic! Nokia 9 cost 2900PLN 😂