My idea catalouge

This is my place to sharing my idea about software and hardware of future Nokia phones. Feel free to share your opinion to improve idea. Nothing nonsense there.

My idea catalouge

Game14644 Game14644
✭✭✭  /  edited May 19
This is my place to sharing my idea about software and hardware of future Nokia phones. Feel free to share your opinion to improve idea. Nothing nonsense there. Show your creativity in your mind.

Comments

• Game14644 Game14644
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My first idea is a smartphone with balanced edge based on chin, thats looks more edge to edge than leave only chin thick. *I reposted this idea because earlier dicussion I was posted wrong threads*
  • Game14644 Game14644
    ✭✭✭  / 

-Nokia lumia 920 image from Amazon
    -Nokia 3.1 plus screenshot from Android Authority
    concept by me

My second idea is about design again. A edge to edge Fabula design with under display/pop up camera ! This is one of my dream design for Nokia HMD age (and I think most of Nokia's fans as well).

I posted this to closed small Nokia royalty Facebook group(most of them are old Nokia users, Nokia phones collector and Photographers). The audience is totally 100% agree for this design with minimalism, clean, strong and unique.

This is Oppo under display camera phone prototype video looks like Nokia lumia fabula design in Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/oppo/status/1135393369113280512

I'm a millennial generation main target market group of HMD global. I would like to send this to HMD global. Your marketing now is so quiet for my generation. In my high school only my friend and me has Nokia smartphone other including my teacher still think Nokia is died for long time. For millennial, your smartphone less interesting, different, creativity different old days of Nokia. Sometime you shouldn't leave everything from your past or your failure. You should be yourself and accept market direction from customer in same time not either one of this. I've starting heard spread widely about your software, hardware problem such as charging port and after sale service. Respect from royalty millennial user. We'll encourage you. Cheer up HMD you can do it !
  • Game14644 Game14644
    ✭✭✭  / 
    More

• Mani1979 Mani1979
     / 
    <h1>Hello !</h1><h1>I'm an old lover of Nokia , I ever prefer Nokia mobile fones , but since some years people are neglecting the use of Nokia fones , this make me very disappoint.But since some months Nokia is getting better. Please make valuable fones like Nokia 225 , Nokia 301 , Nokia 208 etc. People love to use these fones , PLEASE MAKE DUAL SWAPABLE SIM FONES WITH HIGH EARPIECE SOUND , as I mentioned above.</h1>Imran 
    From Pakistan.