HMD Bootloader unlock app show error message

When I want to unlock my phone with HMD Bootloader unlock app, it show me the error message:  “Google Server Error” Can someone help me? 

HMD Bootloader unlock app show error message

even710 even710
 / 
When I want to unlock my phone with HMD Bootloader unlock app, it show me the error message: 

“Google Server Error”

Can someone help me? 

Comments

• sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    even710 said:
    When I want to unlock my phone with HMD Bootloader unlock app, it show me the error message: 

“Google Server Error”

Can someone help me? 

Share screenshot of the error message.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 28
    even710 said:

“Google Server Error”

Can someone help me? 

Is nokia 6.1 has officially approved bootloader unlock by hmd? I haven't seen yet.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @even710 No Nokia device currently has the official bootloader unlock support. It was released only for the Nokia 8 and it is broken since the Android 9 (Pie) update. You can resort to unofficial options if you are desperate to unlock the bootloader.
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 28
    singhnsk said:
    @even710 No Nokia device currently has the official bootloader unlock support. It was released only for the Nokia 8 and it is broken since the Android 9 (Pie) update. You can resort to unofficial options if you are desperate to unlock the bootloader.
    That's i think.HMD allowed only one mobile i.e.Nokia 8 to unlock bootloader since that they are not going to do with another devices.
    I think they should have allow bootloader unlock to all 2017 devices as nokia 8 one of them.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    That's i think.HMD allowed only one mobile i.e.Nokia 8 to unlock bootloader since that they are not going to do with another devices.
    I think they should have allow bootloader unlock to all 2017 devices as nokia 8 one of them.
    Yeah most likely only did that to stop all the negative press and petitions demanding for the bootloader unlock. The Nokia 8 unlock was never a serious attempt; no flash tool, no firmware downloads, bad bootloader to take care of mistakes etc.
    They should offer bootloader unlocking to all phones, why just 2017 ones? We will keep asking for it. HMD can take away the warranty if it so desiers, other than that, let the user unlock and do what they like :)
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 28
    singhnsk said:
    singhnsk said:
    Yeah most likely only did that to stop all the negative press and petitions demanding for the bootloader unlock. The Nokia 8 unlock was never a serious attempt; no flash tool, no firmware downloads, bad bootloader to take care of mistakes etc.
    They should offer bootloader unlocking to all phones, why just 2017 ones? We will keep asking for it. HMD can take away the warranty if it so desiers, other than that, let the user unlock and do what they like :)
    They are lacking in these things where as recovery tool, bootloader unlock,System Images which is needed.
    I just think that if hmd has maintenance issue of their devices then 2017 devices will not get any android updates like they are on Noughat-Oreo-Pie in 2017-2019. if all 2017 devices will stay on pie update then they wouldn't have any issues regarding updates.
    so they can give us system images but as i remember 2017 devices will get security patches upto 3 years so might they have to maintain this thing even if it's directly comes from google.i have doubt will they allow us to unlock bootloader?
    Is there any brand except google who allow bootloader unlock on stock android/android one?
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @nitin kachare Well brother, out of the famous OEMs, there's barely anybody who ships stock Android. It is more left for small companies who cannot afford to ship a proper modified version of Android. So, we have a scarce list of OEMs which are shipping stock Android. If you check the Play Supported devices list, the Android One devices only come from mostly unknown OEMs who do not have financial resources to sustain a proper development system. Still:
    • Motorola offers bootloader unlocks. The One Power is an Android One device; has bootloader unlocked.
    • Xiaomi offers bootloader unlocks on its Mi A1 and Mi A2 devices running on Android One.
    • Essential offers bootloader unlock on their PH1, all stock Android.
    These are pretty much all the stock Android OEMs that I know. Asus ships the new ZenUI which is about 98% stock Android. It also offers bootloader unlocks on a number of its devices.
    I'm sure that the stock Android thing isn't a reason for HMD to not offer bootloader unlocks. It is more about their unwillingness and somebody probably gave them wrong information that the bootloader unlocks are a security risk.