Worst Support I can Think of!!

1 Year back I purchased Nokia 7 plus thinking about the brand and the reputation it had.

Worst Support I can Think of!!

1 Year back I purchased Nokia 7 plus thinking about the brand and the reputation it had. I had many option but I still went for Nokia phones because I trusted it. I got some issue with my mobile related with charging slot.I gave to repair at Nokia Support center. Its been more than 20 days and when I talk with the support team every time i get the response the case has been escalated and you will get your phone by this week end. Its very difficult to survive without your phone for even for 10 days and its been more than 20 days. I don't know what kind of service is provided by Nokia.I have lost my hope and feeling regret why I purchased Nokia phone but If this is the way it continues I will surely suggest any of my friends,family not to go with Nokia mobiles. #tired#hopeless#service  :(

Comments

• bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Google support is worse
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    So how did we live in the 80's/90's before phones? 
  • bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Amith M said:
    So how did we live in the 80's/90's before phones? 
    There were phones in the 80's
  • user1531044685146 user1531044685146
     /  edited May 28
    @Amith M See my point here is now its been more than a month and atleast I should get an approx date but I still didnt get any meaningful response. I dont know how much time it is going to take and when I gave my mobile I was told it will take 10 business days. So what shall I do now.How much more I need to wait.
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    @Amith M See my point here is now its been more than a month and atleast I should get an approx date but I still didnt get any meaningful response. I dont know how much time it is going to take and when I gave my mobile I was told it will take 10 business days. So what shall I do now.How much more I need to wait.
    Ask for the phone back and take it to a different support centre. 
  • Balbins901 Balbins901
     / 
    Also brought mine to the service center last june 1 for sub-board/charging port replacement and up to this date they're still waiting for the parts... NOKIA and HMD give importance to your customers please!!! Its been a month now and still no parts available??? What kind of customer service and aftersales is that....wish i could threw my N7 plus which i bought for 400$+ right into your faces!!!!
  • A Moret A Moret
     / 
    My experience is likewise.